Its Feels Like We Only Go Backwards

Four's POV
After class I sat in the bathroom stall all alone. I saw the door burst open to find El and I used my powers to run, but she made me feel pain. Physical pain in my stomach, I stumbled to the floor and she helped me up, the pain ended and she asked: "y/n, what going on with you? Why aren't you hanging out with us?" I just cried and hugged her, and I said: "El, if I tell you what happened, you'll hate me forever." "What? No! Never." she defended. I tried to get it out but I couldn't it was almost like there was a big truck in my throat that hurt it and I wanted to get everything out but I couldn't.

I said: "d-do you know James? The bully?" "Yes?" She aksed, I completed: "I-i killed him, and knocked out his friend Troy b-because they were hurting Mike, but Mike w-watched and he broke u-up with me and I'm a m-monster. I've been staying in the woods ever since." She said: "no, no, no. You're not a monster you were just trying to protect him." I fell to the ground, I felt myself shatter piece by piece. Jane hugged me so tightly, I never wanted to let go. Ever. I missed everyone's hugs and Mike's kisses and his cuddling, I missed everyone.

El said I could go back and stay with them, as long as I wanted to. But I knew that plan wouldn't last long, Me and El shared a room. It kinda felt real now, like I actually have a sister.

My tired eyes needed rest, so I slept early. I then woke up got dressed and went to school, with El I don't know how this'll play out. I got to class and sat in the back as El dragged me to the front. I was a little upset but what can you do?

Mike was right beside me, I hesitated to make eye contact or even look at him. The whole day went by as a haze, I went back home with El and she told me: "Mike said that he misses you, y/n he loves you and he needs you." I looked up, "Wh-what? Are you serious?" I stammered. "Yes!" She reassured, it was only 6:38 I mean its a little too late to go out now, I'll tell him after school tomorrow.

I couldn't tell him today, especially because this is new information and I wouldn't want to risk anything, waiting is the best thing someone can do until you fix the problem.

I was so surprised with what Mike said that it kept me up all night, with no sleep whatsoever, it was one of these things that your mind couldn't stop thinking of.

{a/n}:
Hey guys, sorry this chapter is short its just that I had to go to sleep, bc i'm tired but i still wanted to write something, so hear ya go!