Mama? Papa?

Four's POV
I woke up in the void, I saw two adults sitting on a couch together, enjoying what looked like a cup a tea. Their physical features resembled mine, too much. Too much that they almost looked like me.

Soon they disintegrated, then I saw Mike. He was yelling at someone, but also being held back:

"STOP PLEASE!"
"YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY!"
"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BASTARDS!"

Did he mean me? I tried to wake up.

I opened my eyes, to find myself outside of Mike's house being taken away by the bad men, however, Brenner wasn't there; of course.

I quickly started to feel myself regain energy to use my powers. I became invisible, and ran as fast as my legs could allow me to.

I went into the woods and hid for a while, I knew it was a bad idea coming back to move in with Mike, I should've stayed with Jane.

I ran to Hopper's cabin and knocked the secret knock, I became normal again and i heard the locks open.

I ran inside, slamming the door and locking all the locks. "Four? Whats wrong!?" She asked in panic. "The bad men...they're after me!" I breathed out.

"Shit! Well, what can we do?" She asked again, clueless. "Give me your walkie talkie." She followed my orders and handed me the device.

I turned it to Channel 6, "Mike, Mike! It's me Y/n, please pick up, I'm with El, in Hop's cabin." "Y/n?" I heard his muffled sob.

"I'm safe. Mike, I'm okay." I smiled. "Oh thank the lord." He huffed. "I'll be staying here for a while okay?" I admitted, sad. "What? You can't, please y/n don't do this!" He begged.

"I have to Mike, its the only way I can stay alive and well for you, for us." I explained "O-ok." He said quiet. "If you do want to come over now you can, just hurry and don't let anyone see you." I said.

"I'll be right there." He whispered and went away.

"Jane?" I called out. "Hm?" She hummed.
"I think I saw mama and papa." I admitted. "Papa?" She asked referring to Brenner. "No like my real papa, biological." I explained.

"Biological?" She asked. "Like my real parents, the same blood. Get it?" She nodded. "How are you gonna find them?" She questioned. "Well, how did you find your mom?" I asked.

"These papers. Here." She then pointed to the carpet. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Then I saw her lift up the carpet from the floor, and open one wooden plank.

I took the boxes out and started opening this files, while also getting help from Jane. She yelled out "here!" I saw my picture.

"Sophie Wilson. Parents of Sharon Smith and Gary Wilson, place of residence: Hawkins, Indiana. Elm and Sherry."

"Holy Shit! Thats close by." I yelled. "You found them? Well what are you waiting for? Go!" She beamed.

"Um Jane, the bad men are still out there looking for me." I explained. "Oh, well we can wait it out." She said.

We both heard a knock, not a secret one though. I lifted a small bit of the curtain and looked outside. It was Mike.

I opened the door and he hugged me so tight, I refused to let go. When we pulled away he said: "Y/n, I'm sorry. I'm such an ass for letting them take you-I found them, Mike." He said but I cut him off.

"Who? Who did you find y/n?" Mike asked. "My parents! They live in Hawkins! On Elm and Sherry. And my name is Sophie! How crazy is that?" I said excited. "What the shit!? That's so crazy!" he said yelling and smiling.

"Maybe after the badmen leave, you can go visit them." "Mike look, the only way to make the badmen leave is to make them disappear."

He looked at me with his eyes widened "No, y/n you can't." "Its what I have to do." I whispered. "I'll help her." Jane stood up.

When Jane and I left the cabin I told Mike to lock it and stay safe. We went to Mike's house; of course we were invisible I walked up to the badmen and let go of her.

She snapped all their necks and fell to the floor. Her power was drained, There was only 2 men left, I took a tree branch and stabbed one, then kicked the other to the ground.

I let out all my anger on this man, I didn't know who he was. Just my punching bag, He was probably just knocked out then I saw a cinderblock.

It was very heavy when I lifted it but i brought it over to him and dropped it on his head, I crushed a man's skull just how they crushed my hopes and dreams.

El woke up and then I told her to follow me, we walked all the way to Hawkins lab, "Jane, I know this is too much to ask. But can you please crush that building?" I asked.

"If its willing to destroy our one hell of a life then I'm fine with it, no matter how tired I get, don't stop me, okay?" She directed. I nodded.

Soon I saw the building crumble into pieces and Jane was being lifted up into the air. Blood was coming from her nose and ears and mouth, her whole bottom half of her face was covered in blood.

I heard the faint screams of evil people who got their lives taken and I smiled to myself like a psycho. Then I saw El float down, "Jane are you okay?" I held her shoulders and hugged her.

She took a deep breath. "I'm fine Sophie." She said, I smiled. "Now lets go find your parents." "Here we go." I breathed in.

I walked until I reached Elm and Sherry. I went to the house shown in the picture, rang the doorbell. And I saw a grown woman open the door. "Do Mr. and Mrs. Wilson live here?" I asked politely.

"Oh, no they don't; unfortunately, they passed away in a car accident 2 years ago." What? No! That can't be, I saw them in the void, unless it was just a flashback. What if they aren't even my parents?

I spaced out, then I heard El say "Thank you for your time." And she took my hand and walked me down the street.

"They're dead. Jane. They are gone." I cried. "Sophie I'm so sorry." She whispered and hugged me. I pushed her away. "Don't call me that. Call me y/n or four what my name has always been." I speeded past her and ran to Mike's house. I figured he would've been home by now.

I rang the doorbell and he answered. I pressed my lips onto his. When I pulled away I cried into his hug and nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked concerned. "I don't feel like talking right now. Please, just don't leave me. Ever."

"I promise."

Did ya miss me updating here!? Well here you go, this is my favorite fan fic out of all of mine and I enjoy writing it, I hope you guys enjoy reading it.❤️