Goodbye

~This means nothing to me...~

Mike's POV
I went over to El at the arcade, she said she wanted to talk. I assumed it was about something good, turns out I was wrong.

"Mike, I love you. I still do, I will love you forever; just not the same as before. As a friend." she told me, how could she have a straight face? I love her, at least I did. "Fine, if this is what you want I'll respect your wishes." I replied.

We both shed a bunch of tears, then hugged each other. I then bolted out of the arcade back to my house, I went up to my room and slammed my door shut.

Y/n's POV
I heard Mike's bedroom door slam, I went up and knocked on his door. "Can I come in?" I asked. "The door's open."he replied. I could hear the sobs in his voice.

I came in, he looked like a wreck. I sat beside him on his bed and asked: "Mike, what happened?" "El broke up with me." He could barely that out. "Oh I'm so sorry; but listen, if she doesn't wanna be with you then its her loss." I said and he chuckled.

I pulled him into a tight hug, and he held my hand; gripping onto it like his life counted on it. I felt sorry for him, I can't imagine someone this young go through heartbreak, he's too young for that shit.

I was gonna go back to the basement since Mike took a nap, I was walking to his door until he woke up and said: "Please stay, I don't wanna be alone for now." "Ok" I simply agreed because I felt the pain he was feeling; his heart must be crushed.

Time skip>>>1 hour later
Nancy decided to tell Mrs. Wheeler about me and when she did, things ended well. She enrolled me to Hawkins High and said that I could stay here as long as I liked.

I thanked Nancy and Mrs. Wheeler for that and said: "Thank you Mrs. Wheeler and Nance." Nance's mom then replied and said: "please, call me Karen." I heard Mike call for my name from his room.

I quickly rushed to him and entered his room, I was shocked by him shoving his lips onto mine, closing the space between us, he disconnected and said: "Uh-um I'm so sorry." "Oh-um its ok." I replied with red all over my cheeks as I was fiddling with my fingers.

We sat there in silence, I broke the non-ending silence finally and said: "I'm gonna head downstairs I'm feeling really sleepy." "Wait! Can you sleep here tonight?" He asked me.
"Um-where?" I asked, "on the bed." he said. "And where are you gonna sleep?" I asked. "On the bed, he replied."

"Is that not ok??" He reassured. "No, its fine." I replied. If this was his trick to make El jealous I wouldn't wanna be his second choice, or his rebound. I want him to be honest.

So, I asked and: "Mike, why are you doing this?" He replied: "well, I have a thing for you
Y/n." "Wh-what?" I stammered. "Its true, you're so cool, awesome, and pretty. Honestly, I'm kinda glad El broke up with me; cause I can finally do this." he then kissed me again.

I was awed and said: "really?" As I said that, I was blushing like a bright red tomato. "Yeah, really." he reassured me. I've never felt more confident in my life. We then slept next to each other until the morning came.

Since I was enrolled to Hawkins High, I finally go to go to school, Nancy had given me a pretty awesome first day of school outfit:

I then put my hair down and put on some makeup.
(the one thats shown in the picture above^^)
I came downstairs to have breakfast with the Wheelers and it kinda felt home-y it was really nice.

Mike introduced me to this awesome drink called: chocolate milk. I tasted it and As of now I'm an addict, Mike told me to pretend i didn't know him and the boys, since El didn't know about me, he had already told the boys about the plan.

Mike and I arrived to school, but a little far away from it so I could act like I didn't know Mike. The first class we had was Mr. Clarke he was an awesome teacher, he introduced me to the class and said I could sit beside this girl named Max.

I politely said hi and she replied with a simple wave. To me she seemed like an innocent girl who was surrounded by bad people, after fourth period it was time for lunch.

I acted oblivious as Mike and Will asked me to sit with them. They fake-ly asked about my name, and all the other shit. I saw that girl Max sitting with us, I kinda enjoyed her company. I introduced myself to El. I acted like I didn't know anything about them, even though I knew some stuff.

But I didn't know anything about Max, thats for sure. Its my first day here and It feels like I've been here for years.