Look What You've Done

(Your outfit)^^Four's POVToday was supposed to be a normal, school day

(Your outfit)^^
Four's POV
Today was supposed to be a normal, school day. It. Wasn't. Me and Mike biked home, Troy was looking for trouble. He found it, He stopped us in the middle of the road and said: "Y/n I know about your powers, don't ask how. Just don't bother to use them." He scoffed he then punched Mike and beat him to the ground as I screamed: "STOP! STOP!" I couldn't use my powers because James was holding my arms, I was shaking and shaking trying to get out of his force and I thought: How did they know? Its about to get a lot worse.

Mike, was getting beaten down to the ground, until I saw Troy holding a knife and I said: "DON'T LET THAT THING NEAR HIM." I finally broke free from James force and used my powers Troy was well-prepared, I appeared behind James and snapped his neck, and then behind Troy, He tackled me but I used my powers again, put a garbage bin next to him, stepped onto it, and appeared on top of his shoulders, I beat him down until he was knocked out cold, till the realization set in: I killed an innocent boy, knocked out a kid, and the whole time my boyfriend was watching, I'm a monster.

"M-mike please...I-I'm sorry, Please don't leave me." I stuttered as he headed towards me and he said: "Stay away from me, you monster. You killed a kid! How am I supposed to be with you?" I cried: "I was trying to protect you, Mike I was afraid, please." "NO!" He shouted and walked away from my body soon on the floor.

I was balled up on the street crying, the sunset came as I ran into the woods. Crying and crying, Mike's right: who would want to be with a selfish, heartless, killer like me? I did for him, but its still wrong, I can never forgive myself.

I never want to...

I sobbed the whole night, and I didn't even realize that the sun came up, I wanted to burry my mistakes and forgot they ever happened, but I couldn't, I wouldn't. These mistakes develop me, I didn't want to go to anyone to give me sympathy, what I did was wrong. And I shouldn't get mercy, empathy, or sympathy.

I should stay alone, this mistake is big, so alone for a long time. I physically couldn't function.
Yes I was bad, but I'm a kid and These small mistakes I'm about to make don't matter, I went to a little shop for new clothes; of course I used my powers, I didn't have money, then I went to the grocery store to buy myself a decent meal.

I still had my bike so that was good, It became Wednesday. So I wore my new stolen clothes, and ate some food. All this was happening in a tent in the woods.

I biked over to Hawkins High, staying away from Troy or the gang. I promised myself even if they told me to hang out with them that I would ignore them.

All the classes, I sat in the back corner. And when Lunch came around I ate in the bathroom stall, and in Recess I stayed in the classrooms, listening to music with my walkman.

No one from my friends came, that was good. I had to be left alone, I deserve this. I'm a monster who can never be forgiven, hell I might be even worse than the Mind Flayer or the Demogorgen.

I went straight back to the woods, and in my tent. Crying, Sobbing. I heard Lucas scream out my name: "Y/n? Y/n?" I went dead silent. And used my powers, I knew he would search in the tent.

He opened the tent as, he looked around every corner to try and look for me, honestly his plan was kinda stupid. No one can find me if I'm invisible, and now I don't just become invisible, I feel like it, without Mike by my side is like a part of me is missing, my future is missing, I-I love him, and I just...I curled up into a ball and started sobbing, Lucas already left so I could go out if I wanted, I appeared back to normal again and covered myself with the most uncomfortable sleeping bag ever, but it was all I got.

Other than my dignity and Mike lost, it was just me now, all alone, sad, cold, forgotten; invisible.