Unision

Four's POV
Nancy had heard us discuss our little plan, she came down the basement and said: "alright, listen here you little shits: First, you wont do this alone. And second, Jonathan, Steve, Joyce, Chief Hopper and I will help you. Because you're all little kids, and if you die, we're gonna be the ones taking the blame."

We all sighed in defeat. She told us her and Jonathan would get the supplies as Steve "babysat" us, and Then they would head out to get Joyce and Hopper.

When Steve came I sat the couch for 5 minutes, Mike gestured for me to follow him up the stairs. Steve asked us: "where are you little shits going?" Dustin defended: "They're in a relationship, they need privacy. Respect that." Steve's face frowned for some reason.

But we went upstairs into Mike's bedroom, and then he held my hands. "Hey...y/n?" He hesitantly spoke. "Yeah?" I responded. "Can you take me to the upside down with you, now?" He asked, my eyes went wide as I shook my head and shouted: "No Mike! You said you wouldn't do this alone! Now its my turn to restrict you from any danger." He weakly mumbled: "Why are you doing this
y/n? Please...I want to protect you, I don't want you to die." I told him: "Mike, I won't die. And I sure as hell don't need anyone to protect me." I smiled and kissed his soft lips and he gave me a sympathetic smile.

I smiled and said: "let's ditch this bitch of a place." "Where do you want to go?" He asked. "How about we go to the movies?" I suggested, he nodded his head in agreement. I became invisible, held his hand, went through the front door. And then I went back to normal.

We biked over to the theatre and got tickets for The Goonies, Mike told me that Mikey (character in the movie) looked a lot like Joyce's old boyfriend, but unfortunately he passed away.

So after we finished the Movie, I felt a little cold and Mike had put his jacket on me as he stood with only a t-shirt on, I gave him a sly smile at his cliché move.

We got back, but I forgot to use my powers when we entered through the door. Steve stood at the door and said: "did you guys have fun? I hope you did, because you aren't leaving until we finish this plan." I rolled my eyes and complained: "okay, okay mom. Sorry."

Mike chuckled at my attempt to make a joke but Steve, Steve was being the overprotective Mom he is.

I went down to the basement and Will asked me: "where did you guys go?" I replied quietly: "we just went to the movies and now we're back here." I went to sit next to Mike, as he sat on the floor and my head was on his shoulder.

"Everything is perfect....or maybe was...."