Our Thing

~I don't give a fuck about you anyways...~

Four's POV
After the school day ended, everyone headed home and I had to walk a little further away so Mike could pick me up on his bike, I really wish I had one.

When arrived, we sat on his front lawn looking up at the sky, i put my arm down only to find my hand brushing against his. We looked at each other with unbreakable eye contact, he leaned in and kissed me. Until the whole group saw us; including: Max, Lucas, Dustin, Will, and El.

I was so scared of what could happen next, but I saw the anger in El's eyes; I'll admit if I was in her place I would be angry too, this is all my fault. I should've never went inside Will's house.

They all knew that I had powers except Max and El, so I quickly became invisible and ran out of the neighborhood, I could hear the guys screaming my name, telling me to come back but I blocked all that out.

The next thing I knew I woke up from my blackout in the woods, I ran and ran and ran the farthest I could; till I heard Mike and the boys screaming my name.

I decided I had enough of my tantrum, so I rushed to them with my dirty clothes; only to find them all hugging me and me very surprised by that; Mike's hug was the tightest.

Mike took me back to his house and I asked him: "How long have I been gone?" He replied: "almost 2 days. I was worried about you Y/n." A small smile appeared on my lips. He cared; he actually did.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, "oh they're in my room wanna go upstairs or wanna stay here?" I voted we should stay here, so we could get some alone time. And also hide from El; well me only, I was scared. I mean she is my sister and I broke her.

I asked another question and said: "How did El take it?" Mike answered with sorrow in his eyes: "she actually didn't care, and to think I actually loved her with all my heart, she broke me! She broke me n/n."

I hugged Mike tightly and pulled him into a kiss, he rejected me and said: "I'm sorry I can't do this." What the actual hell!? So he can kiss me but I can't?

I replied and said: "Mike whats wrong? Did I hurt you?" He shouted at me and said: "LEAVE! NOW! I hate you!!" I mean I couldn't defend what we had because I don't even know if we have something going on between us.

I cried and rushed up the stairs, still in my dirty clothes. Nancy stopped me when I reached the front door and said: "y/n!? Whats wrong? Did something happen?"

I didn't feel like answering any questions, so I became invisible and went through the door. I knew that El stayed with Chief Hopper; I think thats his name, so I went to El. To apologize.

Mike, that piece of shit! I can't believe I fell for him for just a split second. What an asshole. I knocked, but then I found an angry Eleven at the door; and I said: "El, please hear me ou-" She slammed the door shut.

I went through the door, but then I had a huge pain in my stomach, like there were knives stabbing it. So I became normal, she saw me and I could barely breath out the words: "Please, I'm sorry! Please stop!!"

She stopped and rushed over to me, "you took Mike away from me! Mouthbreather!" I said: "he kissed me after *You* broke up with *him*" I couldn't tell her of the time we kissed before that would break her.

She stammered: "I-I don't c-care, I....love him." as I heard those words I broke down mentally. But I had to comfort her she was in tears and I would've only made it worse.

She hugged me, it kinda felt nice hugging your sister that you haven't seen for more than half of your life. I mean thats not a common thing.

I told her what happened, after I stormed away to the woods. She forgave me, that was nice. we both laughed till the night came. She Hopper's secret knock and gasped, I took the hint and left; by of course using my powers.

I went to Mike's, only to see Nancy though. She said: "y/n! Where have you been?!? You need to stop disappearing all the time!" I chuckled and said: "don't worry I went to make amends." she had a confused look on her face. But she didn't ask me where I went.

I asked her for some pjs, I then took a shower and slept, I wanted to avoid Mike at all costs.

I woke up in the morning ready for school once again, and wore this:

I went to eat breakfast, and then I saw Mike. that asshole, I said that I will walk to school this time. So when we were out the door, he asked: "are you sure you wanna walk?" I said casually: "I would rather walk on my hands then ride with you, and by the way El still loves you." and then I walked off.

He then biked slowly up to me and said: "what!?! How do you know?" "She told me last night" I answered. "Hold on, YOU WENT TO HER?? She could've killed you if you didn't stop her."

"Mike! Don't say that she's my sister!" I then sprinted and used my powers, I went through Mirkwood. Yeah it was a long walk, but I wouldn't wanna ride with that douchebag.

I came to school on time, which is a good thing. I said hi to everyone and ignored Mike, he pulled me and my wrist tightly as I screamed: "what the hell!? Stop it you're hurting me!" Soon as I figured we're in an alleyway and he says: "Whats wrong, y/n? Tell me everything, I'll listen."

I responded: "well, first you kiss me while you have a girlfriend, and then you make out with me and you kiss me whenever *you* want and do whatever you want with me, but when I do it, all of a sudden its wrong!"

He said: "look, I'm sorry I was kinda sad and worried about you when I screamed. I wouldn't want you to get hurt, and this morning when you told me that El still has feelings for me, you can tell her to move on because I sure have!"

I said: "you can tell her that yourself, I'm not gonna be the heartbreaker this time." and I soon went off to class and started out my day.