I Beg You

Four's POV (the song above^^ should be used for the next thing you're about to read)

When I gave up looking for help, I went back to Mike's house in the damn sunny daylight. I had nowhere to go.

I didn't hear the boys, so that meant they must have left. I became invisible and went through Mike's basement door, I could go through things.

So I un-invisiblised and he screamed: "What the hell!? Who's there!?" He saw my face and was thrown off. "You again. What're you doing here!?"

"Please!" I begged, "I need a place to stay! I know you had Eleven stay with you when she escaped the lab."

"Wh-what? When did you find out about that" "Y'know I wasn't stuck in the upside down my whole life! I answered. I watched you guys ride your bikes, go to the school...being kids."

"I can't be that Mike! I'll never be!" I started to sob. Goo still on my clothes, I broke down and fell on the floor. Mike rushed to me and Held me in my first ever "hug" I've never been loved before.

Not even talked to, in the Lab I didn't have a papa. I was alone. I told Mike my story, I opened up to him. My life story, what they did in the lab, how they made us live.

He shed a single tear, I don't know how he stayed strong. I would've broke down in tears, he told me I could stay in his basement. He would give me food and shelter, as long I would tell him more about my life.

I informed him: "Mike I know about you...and El y'know, so thanks for that hug." He asked me: "how do you know all this stuff?" I answered: "Well I've been running from the lab for a year and a half now, and I got stuck in the upside down for 2 weeks; and was free a day ago, and in 1983 I was watching you guys from far away. Because I wanted to be a kid. I wanna have parents, I wanna go to school, I wanna have friends." He reassured: "so, a normal kid's life?" "Yes!" I answered eagerly, not caring what his response would be.

"Ok, well I can help you with that. I'm serious." "What? No you can't Mike. The Lab'll go looking for me." "Well, you've been an escapist for almost 2 years, and they must've forgot about you."

"I guess you're right." I quickly realized. "What's your real name by the way?" He asked. "Uh-um...I don't have one." "How about Y/n? Is that a nice name??" "Sure." I smiled, "you can take a shower if you like and I can bring you some new clothes, Y/n."

"Thank you, Mike." I said stressing on the words Thank you. He really did help me, I think I like him, but he obviously wouldn't because he has Eleven.

He brought down the clothes for me and they were fucking amazing

I took a shower and put the clothes that Mike gave me, he then told me: "Let's go out to do some stuff

I took a shower and put the clothes that Mike gave me, he then told me: "Let's go out to do some stuff." "Okay." I replied. I kinda had no choice.

We went to an arcade with flashy colors, it was awesome, I loved it. He showed me this game called Dig Dug and Dragon's Lair and he taught me how to play a little. He put his hand on mine, when I was holding the stick. I was confused, I thought he had El. Did he do that to any girl he talked to?? Am I something more than a stranger to him?? All these thoughts ran through my mind. I needed time to think, so I excused myself. He seemed confused, but I rushed to the bathroom, and cried a bit. Until I decided it was rude of me to make him wait for me that long.

So, I came out of the bathroom. And him. That boy, Mike Fucking Wheeler is playing with my feelings and I'm not even noticing.

He asked me if I wanted to go eat, I said: "Sure, but- you know what? never mind, lets go eat." We went to eat, the meal was so awkward and quiet. Till he opened his mouth and said: "Um...Y/n." "Y-yeah?" I barely reply, "You have something on your cheek," "oh what?" I cluelessly touch it as it hurt me. Turns out it was a scar on the side of my face. I think it was because I ran into a tree branch and scratched myself.

He said he would patch it up when we got home. ~We. Home.~ my 2 new favorite words.

We got home and he put a bandage up to my cheek, he held up his hand stroking my cheek. He leaned in to kiss me, I was shocked when he closed the gap between us, but I let him do it, because...because, I think I like him, actually I do like him.

When he disconnected the gap again, I was kinda sad but I understood, Because he has a girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry Mike." I apologized. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm-I'm...Sorry."

Mike's POV
Or should I have kissed her a long time ago? Maybe i fell for the wrong girl.

{A/n}
But seriously, why do you guys even read this shitty story?