Snowball '85

Four's POV
6 weeks later...
It became December now, almost Christmas. I took my cast off, everything was back to normal, no more upside down to haunt us or any creatures.

Now it was time for the snowball. I was very nervous for what's gonna happen, what I'm gonna wear, and how the hell am I supposed to dance.

I panicked but Nancy calmed me down, she was so sweet, kind and caring. She put my makeup on and she bought me a dress as a birthday gift; so I wore that.

 She put my makeup on and she bought me a dress as a birthday gift; so I wore that

(The hairstyle is with your hair color or color of your choice)

I saw Mike from the distance getting ready, he looked so adorable in his suit. I exited Nancy's room and Mike exited his.

He saw me and he was speechless, he didn't know what to say, "Y-you look magnificent" he stammered, I blushed and then I thanked him.

My hand was intertwined with his, then we went down the stairs and Karen took pictures of us, I'll admit both of us were annoyed by it but we had each other.

After we finished taking pictures Karen dropped us off at the dance and we saw Will and El. We made our way over to them, and I saw El stifling a giggle, and acting much girly than usual. I instantly knew what was going on. Her and Will were dating.

I pulled her aside, "spill it." I demanded. "What?" She acted oblivious. "I know you and Will are dating its too obvious." "Well, we kinda are but its nothing too serious." She whispered. "well, if he makes you happy you should go for it, and if he breaks your heart I'll break him" I told her, her eyes widened "I'm just kidding, now go have fun with your soon to be boyfriend" she laughed and we walked back to the boys together.

Max, Lucas, and Dustin had arrived, I saw Dustin had a cute date her name is Charlotte she's a nice girl and she's really pretty.

After that they started playing slow jams, soon everyone parted into two people. Mike reached for my hand "Shall we?" He asked, "I don't know how to dance" I sheepishly reply. "I can teach you" he said, "hmmm, this feels like Deja vu" I laughed and then he took me to the dance floor and we danced peacefully like we were in our own world.

He kissed me and I felt butterflies all over my stomach, for some apparent reason this time it felt different, more sincere. When we pulled away I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and I smiled, I was blushing like crazy.

After we danced,talked, ate and had fun. Karen told us to walk home, I didn't mind since I wasn't alone. "I can officially say this was the best night of my life" I confessed "Really?" Mike asked. I nodded my head and rested my cheek on his shoulder.

I shivered and most probably Mike felt my shiver, he took his suit jacket off and draped it over my shoulders,

"I love you Michael Wheeler"

"I love you more Y/n L/n"