New_______ In Town

Four's POV
I woke up next to Mike, smiling at his face. His eyes fluttered and he said: "Good Morning, you look beautiful." I scoffed and he said: "what? Its true!" I said: "let's do something fun today." "Like what?" He asked as he got up from the bed. "I don't know, just something fun." "There's this Hawkins Carnival tonight, you wanna go there?" "Sure!" I got up from the bed and kissed him, I went downstairs took a shower and wore this; since we were going to the carnival straight after school:

" "There's this Hawkins Carnival tonight, you wanna go there?" "Sure!" I got up from the bed and kissed him, I went downstairs took a shower and wore this; since we were going to the carnival straight after school:

I ate breakfast with the Wheelers and headed to school, my life was back to normal now, good normal. I arrived to school and I went to my first class, gym. No one from my friends had Gym with me. Just Troy, oh boy. I went up to him and said: "hey, I'm-" he said: "don't even try, stay away from me, freak." I frowned, sometimes I think, I should've killed him. And not James.

At lunch, I told the group what happened and Dustin said: "screw him! You were gonna apologize. You should've killed em both!" I looked at the floor, with a sad look. Every time I remember that day, it brings me sadness, Mike looked at me and held my hand. I looked up and Dustin said: "Sorry, Y/n forget I said anything." "Its alright." I said. I pulled El aside and said: "hey, Jane?" "Yeah?" She replied. I hugged her, then said: "thank you for everything, if you didn't burst through that door, I would still be alone right now." "Its Okay, y/n. Its what sisters are for." She reassured. We then headed back to the table and laughed away all our cares.

Me and Mike got to the Carnival and the first thing I asked him was: "Whats that pillow-y thing?" "Oh? That?Thats cotton candy." He told me. I asked; confused: "wait? So cotton is edible." "No, no, no! Its just sugar." Mike calmed me down as I chuckled. I tasted it and it was amazing and sweet. Just like him.

We went on the Carousel, and the swinging boat thingy. We ate I think its called: caramel popcorn. We went on a really big wheel shaped ride, it was slow but nice. Its called a ferris wheel. Mike and I got on the unsafe seats while the sunset was in the background as It started moving, I was a bit afraid and he said: "don't worry, this is usual. It'll be fine."!I smiled at his freckled face and he looked me in the eyes. I then chuckled, he asked: "what? Whats so funny, y/n?"

I answered: "its just. This! Its amazing. Thank you so much Mike." We sat for a couple seconds looking in each other's eyes and then he leaned in and as I was gonna savor the kiss, the ride finished. Dang it, I thought to myself. Mike had an annoyed look on his face too. We held hands as we got off the rides, the night came and the Carnival lit up all of Hawkins, we biked home and I got ready for bed, today I decided to sleep alone in the basement.

-AWAKE
-AWAKE
-AWAKE

I woke up in the upside down, and headed upstairs, I wondered why I was even in the upside down, I went up the stairs and looked out the window Uh Oh, it was the Beholder. I might just be his next target

I tried as hard as I could to wake up,

as hard as I could.