Part Eleven: A Daring Escape

"C'mon!" Anna shouted, tugging at her chains, and twisting around with all her might. Frustratingly enough, she was caught; trapped in metal cuffs, holding her hands prisoner, and then there was the whole emotional roller coaster she had been sent on. The girl grit her teeth and spat her anger, and seethed in her rage to be free of her shackles, but alas it didn't work, and she just slumped against the wall, sliding down it in defeat as tears slid down her face agonizingly slow to fall.

"Why are you crying?" Came a voice. It was a boy no doubt, the octave not quite high, nor low, but reaching on the level of possibly puberty transformation. Anna quickly whipped her eyes and sat up straight, her heart beat suddenly faster than expected.

"Who's there?" She asked into the hollow dungeon. At first no response came, but then the shuffling of feet caught her attention. She looked toward the sound of the noise and squinted her eyes, and to her surprise... it wasn't a man much rather a man... made of snow. Anna gasped seeing the awkward person come forward. But she wasn't scared. No... no she was intrigued.

"I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs." At first hearing the name, it came alien to Anna's ears, but then she really thought long and hard, because she swore that she had heard that name some time before. The snowman came forward, his large nose bouncing as he walked. And then it clicked. Where she had heard that name before.

"Olaf?" She said in disbelief, forgetting she was in fact chained to the wall and trying to move forward. The little creature hadn't changed one bit since his first time being created. He was the same... only now, he could talk and move to his own free will. This wasn't any normal snow man. He was in fact magical. He was Elsa's creation.

"You and Elsa made me. Don't you remember?" He asked, looking slightly hurt, but Anna was quick to explain.

"Of course I do! How could I forget!" She exclaimed. The snowman smiled, then looked at Anna, and how she was chained to the wall.

"You got yourself into quite the predicament." He observed. Olaf came forward more, to right outside the ice prison bars, sliding his body through the slits so he could be right in front of Anna.

"Oh. Yeah." Anna sighed, pulling at the chains again, and sitting back. "But we can worry about that later. Olaf... how did you get here?"

"It is really quite a funny story actually." He started, looking off about as if remembering. Not that he was expecting an answer, but Anna replied anyway.

"I got tons of time. Not like I can really go anywhere." Olaf nodded and smiled widely.

"Very unusual. But a voice in my head, said I had to follow you and your sister. Vola! From the sky came a spherical looking thing. The voice also told me that I had to find these two other people. This smelly, and dirty looking fellow, and a reindeer. So I waited until they both came across my path, (because what grown man spends his time with a wild animal?) and when I saw them, I simply stopped their journey and used the sphere the sky had given me... to get here!" Anna listened in quiet fascination until the snowman was done.

"Wow." Was all she could simply say. And then, since there was honestly nothing better to do, the two talked like old friends getting reaquainted, (which in this case was true,) until the hours dragged on and sleep settled in. They both found themselves dozing off. And a slumber is what they found.

Meanwhile Elsa had gotten up to see the sunrise. Seeing the sun rise above the horizon always gave her an unexplainable feeling. Elsa stared at it for a few minutes as the colors of the sky changed as the sun rose higher in the sky.

She could hear Polaris's claws clicking on the icy floor. Elsa turned to look at the wolf puppy. It seemed completely happy and satisfied. But Elsa wished she could have said the same for herself.