Part Sixteen: The Rosetta Shard

"I'm going to kill you!" The words no one ever wanted to hear escaped from Elsa's throat. Polaris blinked back tears as he ran over the frozen ocean. He knew Elsa didn't mean this but it hurt nonetheless. Polaris's paws were burning in pain. His muscles were being strained terribly. Polaris noted there was a small cave on an island up ahead. He pushed himself harder to reach it. Polaris winced in the pain he was forcing himself in. Reaching the cave, Polaris ran inside to catch his breath. He stopped below a large statue though he didn't pay attention to what it was. "I know you're in there..." Elsa's voice was dripping with insanity. She had been pushed too far. Elsa's heart and mind had finally snapped. Polaris looked up to see the statue. It was Anna and Elsa hugging each other as their adult selves. No doubt Anna had made it. "I'm coming in..." Elsa's sick voice ran out into the air. Polaris jumped behind the statue both to hide and shield him. Elsa entered the room now, her movements jittery and unsure. But she said nothing.Polaris looked out from behind the statue. Elsa was staring at the statue trying to comprehend what she was seeing. Polaris took this as an opportunity to escape. He darted out from behind the statue and ran past Elsa.In her confusion, Elsa shot a blast of ice in attempt to catch Polaris but missed and hit the statue, shattering it. Polaris ran out of the cave with Elsa following and the chase was on again.

Anna was slouched over, laying upon Toothless's back, sulking in her despair. Hiccup could only look at the sad princess, helpless in her situation. As the black Nightfury keep on flying, he look back and whimper. Anna sympathetically pet the side of Toothless's face.

"I'll be alright." She tried assuring. "I would be mad too if some stranger's sister froze every square inch of the place I loved..." Anna's words trailed off as images of her enraged sister Elsa began to swarm her mind. Just as that happened, she was hit by a powerful force of feeling an energy. It was Elsa's magic. Back to make a statement. And it was more torn apart than ever. Anna gasped out in pain, feeling such evil explode like a volcano with in her. Something must have snapped in Elsa. There was no doubt that she was to a breaking point.

"Anna!" Jack and Hiccup yelled together. Anna keel forward, moaning in agony, then fell off Toothless, despite both the Dragon's and Hiccup's attempts to grab her. Astrid gasped, and not thinking twice, she vered her dragon toward the falling Princess. Astrid swung herself onto her dragon's big claws and the hold her tight. Astrid reached out, catching Anna's limp hand. Lukily enough there was an island below, for when her dragon got close enough to the ground, Astrid gathered up Anna and held her head on her own lap. Everyone landed, running over in a panic. No one spoke for a good while as Anna lay unconscious, but then Hiccup gasped, kneeling down over Anna as well.

"H-her hair..." He whispered horrified. It didn't take long for anyone to notice either. Years ago when Anna had been hit by her sister's magic, a white streak had appeared in her hair, and it had never left since. Up until a few weeks ago when this all started, she had believed to have been born with it... in place of that white streak, was pure black one, glinting dark purple in the sunlight.

There was a sudden cry from Olaf and he suddenly collapsed in Fishlegs arms. "Little buddy!" The over weight boy said in agony, holding the snowman. Purples and blacks began mixing in with his white body.

Jack was trembling in fear. He didn't know what to do... he could only envision Anna and Elsa as children when this all had started. How the two inseparable sisters went their separate ways based on a trolls advice! He had heard all about it when he bunked with Elsa all those years. He knew it had been hard for the girl, but it was even more severe than ever.