Part Five: Journey Strong

Journey Strong

It had been hours since the sisters encounterl
Anna, Jack, Rapunzel and Eugine were just making it the castle gates of Corona, when a horrific scene approached them. As they stood, truly stunned at what their eyes saw, they slowly walked through into the village outside the kingdom.

Looks of terror were frozen onto the faces of many, and black sand seemed to cover every square inch of what was left in the town. Rapunzel gasped, slipping every few seconds on the ice below her feet.

"What happened?" She whispered. "Everything is... Is frozen..." Anna looked sadly at the towns people, striked into graceful poses of terror like Elsa once was.

"Her powers are getting stronger." Anna declared. "She now doesn't have to hit anyone with her magic. This isn't good."

Jack nodded, occasionally brushing his hand along the smooth surfaces of ice art.

"If your sister really did do this... We need to stop her." Eugine spoke up. And in all reality he was right. Anna knew that. She knew she should have never walked away.

Thinking of what could have been was going to do nothing. She needed to soully think of how to change Elsa back, and stop this winter. At the beginning of this day, Anna was a frightened girl for her sister and was so desperate for love, she fell for a trap she barley escaped her life with, to this... This girl. Different in every single way. More wise, seeing the seriousness of everything... No longer a child. This was real. And she was staring at the damage.

Anna was now in a situation she never wanted to be in. She looked into the eyes of some tiny little girl, her face distorted into a look of surprise and terror. The eyes of this girl were deep and empty, like an abyss. Anna took a deep breath and straightened herself up.

"Anna... What are we going to do?" Rapunzel whimpered. "None of them diserve this."

"I know." Anna responded evenly, although her panic was starting to grow somewhat. "If the cold doesn't bother Elsa, then it doesn't bother me either." She closed her eyes slowly and stood back from the little girl. Anna raised her dainty hand to the frozen statuet and stood there. Her fingers began tingling and power came from them, but when she opened her eyes, it was just empty wind, blowing past her target. She tried to force the magic more, but nothing worked.
"Anna..." Jack warned.

"I know I can melt it. I can... I can!" Anna snapped, but the quiver in her voice gave away the fact that she wasn't calm. No. Anna was frightened. Jack dashed over to her and ceased her around the waist, pinning her arms to her sides.

"Anna... Anna, you can't! You need to stop. It won't work." She began crying now. Her tears flowed down her face.
"Why not?! Jack I have to stop this! I don't have the power to stop this winter... To stop Elsa! I'm useless..." Anna stopped struggling and gave in to the truth: that this was too big for her to handle.

"You can't melt the ice because it isn't your magic." Jack began to explain. "You two are like snowflakes. In many ways you can be alike, but in others you are different. Your magic is the same way. It's hard to tell who's is stronger, but if you aren't the one who froze that little girl, then you can't unfreeze her." Listening to Jack only darkned Anna's spirits. So there was nothing she could do now? Nothing at all?

"H-hey you!" Anna turned around, startled at the voice. "All of you freeze!" Eugine and Rapunzel held their hands up instantly, obviously as startled as Jack and Anna, but those two were reluctant.

"Does he mean literally or figuratively? Cause your sister kind of beat him." Jack whispered.
"Hands up!" The man yelled again. This time they did as he asked. The man, who appeared in knight's armor, ushered two others, identical to him over. One stood behind Rapunzel and Eugine, poking and prodding their backs with a sharp spear.

Across the Dimensions (A Disney, Dream Works Crossover, Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara