Part Nine: Beginning of a Dark Age

Easy.

It had been too easy.

Elsa was genuinely surprised that even after everything that had happened in the past two weeks, Anna still trusted her.

"That's right Anna," Elsa said gingerly grasping Anna's hand to get up. "Every single one of them. They're nothing now."

Elsa closed the few inches that were between them as she embraced Anna again. It had to happen like this. Even in this very moment, Elsa had planned exactly what was going to happen.

"How much would you say you love and trust me?" Elsa whispered into Anna's ear.

She closed her eyes, feeling shivers elaborate down her spine. This close contact suddenly had Anna feeling uneasy and trapped. But she threw off that tiny feeling. Threw off how wrong it felt.

"With everything I have." She spoke the wirds slowly, emotionally. Their embrace was comforting and she was near breaking down at this perfect moment. Her sister was back. Finally.

"I'm glad..." Elsa replied. Her eyes glossed over with fake tears. "You promise to stay with me forever, right?" Elsa whispered, still embracing Anna. She gently dug her nails into Anna's back. So close, she was so close to finally get her revenge.

As Anna clung on tightly to her sister, all of who she thought to he her friends, forgotton, a draft swept the floor and a dark menacing warning erupted from Anna. A voice that kept repeating itself with a drilling tone.

Danger, danger, danger.

Anna gasped, looking past her sister to a gathering if black sand, and hearing a haunting voice with no physical form.

"I hope I'm not to late for the show." It said with a deep chuckle. And then he was there. Pitch Black himself... Then surprising Gothel and Hans stood at his side. They had smirks on their faces, but stood absolutely still. Quick in her actions, Anna shove Elsa behind her.

"You can't have my sister!" She spat. "If you want Elsa, you will have to get through me!" Pitch just smiled though. This amused him and Anna didn't like it.

"I won't have to." He mummbled softly. "Oh Anna, how gullible you are..." Those words struck her with sudden fear as her sisters hand clamped on her shoulder, tight... Firm and resisting to let her go anywhere. The pressure hurt.

"Huh?" Anna swing around at the same moment Jack shouted out in desperation of the horrible events.

"Anna get out of there!" He shouted, but to late, cause Anna saw the ugly smirk of evil plastered on her sisters face.

"Anna... I was never in any real danger." At first this didn't register in Anna's mind, she simply was in denial. But then she tried to pull away and the realization hit her harder than a concrete wall.

"Y-you were lying?" She asked in disbelief, it earned laughs from Hans and Gothel while Pitch just stood there with a crude smirk.

"Oh no, Anna," Elsa started sarcastically. "What makes you think I'm lying? This is just harmless fun. You know, a joke."
Elsa dug her nails harder into Anna's shoulder. Finally... It was going to happen. The revenge Elsa had been waiting so long for.

Anna yelped, and then the chaos started.

Jack had gathered up everyone to charge. He skipped off on his staff, Rapunzel swung herself on the chandelier by her hair with Eugine holding on for dear life, Merida had her bow and arrows ready at a run. Anna was struggling like crazy. Pitch and Hans were enclosing on her and she felt hopelessly trapped.