Part Fourteen: The Island of Berk

Elsa and Polaris continued their pursuit of Anna.

"She has company." Elsa suddenly said as they ran.

Polaris looked up at her confused as small strands of saliva flew off his tongue as he ran.

"I don't know why," Elsa said in reply. "I can just feel it."

Eventually they came upon the clearing Anna and the others had been a few moments before.

Polaris sniffed at the tracks in the snow until he found a small ball shaped object. He gingerly picked it up in his mouth and brought it to Elsa for her to examine.

"What's this?" Elsa asked as she took the ball out of Polaris's mouth. "Looks like a snow globe. I wonder what we're supposed to do with it?"

Both she and Polaris thought for a moment then looked inside the snow globe. There seemed to be a small island on the inside.

"Hmm..." Elsa thought aloud as Polaris touched the globe with his paw.

A bright light came from within the snow globe.

"Oh I see. Perhaps it's a teleporter..." Elsa suggested.

Elsa put her hand over Polaris's paw and they were both enveloped in the bright light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hans and Gothel saw themselves falling, a force field of black around them. It was as if they were shooting stars, but unlike the wishing part, the both of them would only bring havoc and danger to those around them. And then they crashed. Into a heap of bushes, buried in a tall dense forest that surprisingly was not covered in snow. Hans stood up, feeling his body replenish in the positive energy of this place. It felt a lot better then the snowy tundra of Corona, where he and Gothel were held prisoner. At first he hadn't seen it that way. But after the weeks of being sucked dry of his energy to make room for pure evil and darkness... he couldn't see past the fact that he was just a factor in a greater plan. Gothel on the other hand felt different. If her perfect Flower was concealed in that castle where she could not escape, then her own self did not care. But over the weeks she has had to use her daughter's magic more and more, because Pitch's evil was draining her of everything. Even worse than Han's.

"Oh thank goodness there is no snow and it's decent weather." Hans huffed, limping out into a clearing of the forest. Gothel followed in suit of him.

"How is there an ice cave in this place? There is no ice." Gothel snarled in annoyance. She never did like the perky Prince. He thought his title was to be worshiped of, and that his skills were much better than Gothel herself. It irked her when ever he bragged about his old kingdom's riches.

"You're impossible." Remarked Hans. "Have you not been doing your homework lately? While most books talk of the shard being on the island of Berk, other, more ancient ones, say that it is located on an island outside of this one. One guarded and overruled by vicious vikings... ones that aren't too keen to the idea of being friendly with Dragons." Hans spoke out plainly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Gothel scoffed.

"Well then lead the way. I'm sure you thought to bring a map to navigate around?" Hans flinched and bit his lip. He stood still awkwardly for a moment.

"It can't be too hard." He commented looking back. Gothel gave him a scowl and waved him on with the flick of her wrist. Hans took that as cue to start walking, with no map and directions to guide them.

Elsa and Polaris arrived in Berk. Though neither of them knew this place was called that.

Elsa looked around while Polaris sniffed the fresh green grass.