Chapter 11: Dangerous game (Part 1)

(No ones POV)

After quite some time of traveling and dealing with wrong directions, our adventurers managed to reach their next stop. The famous city of Bonta.  

Nora/Yugo: WOW!!!

Both Nora and Yugo said while admiring the view of the city.

Ruel: By the great Enutrof! It must be, what, ten years since I last set foot in this place!

(y/n): Let's stick together so we won't get lost. 

You said with a tone of concern. Truth be told, you didn't trusted Nora or Dally when it came to sense of direction. 

Ruel: Ah, don't worry. I know this city like the palm of my ha-Oh! That's new! 

Ruel said while looking at the palm of his hand and adding another person to not trust with directions in your mental list. You rolled your eyes and started to walk foward along with the others.
While walking through the city of Bonta, Amalia started to talk about the many clothes she could buy. Meanwhile, Yugo was impressed with what was around him. He was rised in a small town so watch a city like this was something very new to him. You and Nora were neutral about it. Yeah, it was a city that you two never saw before. But compared to where you two came from, this city was very small but somehow louder.

The objective of this trip to Bonta was finding the captain of a boat that could take the whole group to the island where Yugo's familiy is. You wanted to help just in case Ruel would try to hire a pirate ship and to avoid Nora's plan of using you to create ice briedges. But before you could have anything to say in the matter, Amalia caught your arm to take you to do some shopping with her and Eva.

Amalia: They will help me find the best dresses! 

Amalia started to drag both Eva and You towards the first clothe store.

Eva: Your wish is my command, princess!

Despite saying that, Eva was pulling away with everything she had.

Nora: Okay. They will miss the fun part.

Dally: Aren't you going to take (y/n) back?

Nora: And miss the chance to rent a pirate ship! No way!

Ruel: Only if it is cheap!

(Your POV)

I was standing next to Eva, sharing the same level of emotion. Amalia was running around the store talking about clothes marks that I didn't either knew or cared too much to learn their names.

(y/n): Does she always gets like this when visiting a new city?

Eva: You have no idea...

While we were talking, Amalia was throwing more and more clothes at us to hold for her. Probably dresses that she wants to try on her or dresses that she wants to buy because they are pretty, only to never wear them.

Eva: At least this time I have good company to talk with while she is doing this.

(y/n): Well, do you want to talk about-AMALIA! NOT THAT ONE!

I lifted the pile of clothes in my arms to cover my face. Amalia was wearing a rather short and revealing outfit...

Eva: Princess! That one is too short!

Amalia: Grrr! Fine! I'll pick something else!

Once it was safe to look again, I lowered the pile and let out a sigh. But then one problem crossed my mind.