Chapter 8: The life of the abyss knight.

Mecha: Two chapters in a row?! Yep, but this is a bit of a filling chapter to fill some gaps. Enjoy it!

(Spoiler: This chapter is a little short)

(no ones POV)

It was a quiet night for our adventurers. No fights, no fleeing for their lives, no nothing. This is a camping night where they can rest and relax. 

*SLAP*

Dally: AUCH! MY HAND!

(y/n): I TOLD YOU THAT THE FOOD ISN'T READY YET!

Dally: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME IN THE HAND!

Our adventurers had set up camp to spent the night in the forest and you decided to cook tonight. Eva and Amalia were sitting on an oak that Dally previously cut so they could sit. Ruel was lying on the ground, waiting for the food to be ready. Nora and Yugo were playing a card game together while they waited for the food. Dally, meanwhile, was every so often trying to steal some of the ingredients you were using to make the soup. This started to bother you and you hit him in the hand with the spoon that you were using to mix the ingredients in the soup.

 This started to bother you and you hit him in the hand with the spoon that you were using to mix the ingredients in the soup

(y/n): If you wait another five minutes, I promise you that you will eat the best soup you have ever ate in your life!

Dally: Awww. *Sigh* Fine, I'll wait a little more.

To make this soup, you used different things that you found in the forest. Some mushrooms that you found, that you verified that they were not poisonous. You used some berries, which you also checked that they were not poisonous. You used some flower petals that you found in the forest. And more and more ingredients that you found to improvise a soup. Basically, what a culinary artist would do. After a few more minutes, the soup had finally heated up enough and the mixture of the ingredients had already finished. 

(y/n): Guys, the soup is ready!

Ruel and Daly were the first to appear with the plates and spoons in hand. Yugo and Nora sat next to them, taking a couple of plates and spoons for themselves. Eva and Amalia sat next to Yugo and Nora, who passed them a couple of plates and spoons so they can use. You started serving the soup plate by plate. The appearance of the soup was somewhat simple, but the aroma and taste showed that a book should not be judged by its cover. All the members of the group took a good sip of the soup and smiles of joy grew on their faces.

Dally: You were right, (y/n)! This is the best soup I ate in my life!

Amalia: This is so delicious! I can feel how it warms the inside of my body!

Nora: (y/n), you are the best!

Yugo: I need this recipe, my dad would love to serve this soup in his restaurant.

(y/n): *Rubbing the back of your head*  Well, I improvised with what I found. I don't think I can help a lot with that, Yugo.

Ruel: Something so delicious can't be free.