Chapter 10: Training

(Nora's POV)

I can't believe this! (y/n) wants to fight against me? Here and now? (y/n) is standing in front of me while pointing his sword at my direction. He had a beautiful confident smile on his face while the wind was moving his long hair and his cape.

 He had a beautiful confident smile on his face while the wind was moving his long hair and his cape

(y/n): Are you ready to become a knight of the abyss?

Me: YES!

(y/n) closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they had a blue glow more intense than normal.

(y/n): When we use the power of the abyss, it amplifies our strength to levels beyond our normal limits

(y/n): When we use the power of the abyss, it amplifies our strength to levels beyond our normal limits. The objective of controling this power is to be able to face enemies of great powers. The Xelor we are chasing is an example, he is powerful and we still don't know what he is capable of doing.

(y/n) stretched out his hand and multiple spheres with elements appeared flying around the palm of his hand. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Ice, and Lightning, all the elements of the abyss. 

(y/n): As you already knew, only the royal family is capable of mastering the six elements. But that doesn't mean that your power is limited here, Nora.

The elemental spheres disappeared and in their place, two spheres of light and darkness appeared.

(y/n): Light and darkness are the two magics that created the elements and life itself. The knights of the abyss must master both aspects to be able to use them when we need them. When a baby is born, it is the purest and most innocent creature that exists in the world. But when that baby grows, he can become a person of great kindness or great cruelty. An adult can be easily influenced by darkness and do terrible things! That is why after training for years, the abyss knights must travel to the deepest corners of the abyss and face the darkness, to become immune to the corruption.

Me: And what happens if someone travels to the abyss and is corrupted by darkness? Is there any way to help that person or save him?

(y/n): If someone were to be corrupted by darkness... The only solution would be to kill that person before it causes damage.