Chapter 4: Tough decision

(No ones POV)

It was a beautiful day-

Amalia: *Ugh* My feet are like jelly. I can't take another step.

Nora: Come on Granny! Walk another ten kilometers and we will finish with the warming!

(y/n): Nora, Not all of us are hyper-energetic monsters like you. How many pancakes did you eat at breakfast?

Nora: All the pancakes you made.

Ruel: That explains why we eat apples for breakfast.

Yugo: We're completely lost!

Evangelyne: And whose fault is that, I wonder?

Ruel: Bah, this map doesn't help. It's too easily insulted. I was only joking when I say it.

(y/n): I don't think he like being compared to toilet paper.

Ignoring the narrator, huh? Our dear adventurers ended up lost in their journey due to problems related to the self-esteem of the map. A handkerchief with the symbol of a crown fell at the feet of Dally who took it to inspected it, even sniff it.

Dally: I wonder who this wonderful and beautiful scent belongs to.

Dally looked around, listening to the voice of a damsel in distress asking for help in the forest.

???: Help me! Help me! Help me!

(y/n): Do you hear that?

In the distance, in the center of the forest, there was a tower with some walls around it and it was from where the cries for help came from. From one of the windows of the tower, came out a delicate hand with a red glove and a hair with a crown, obviously it was a person but it wasn't clearly who it was, probably it was a princess. 

Dally: *drooling* Huh? A princess? A beautiful damsel in distress?

(y/n): I don't know dally, a tower in the middle of the forest with a princess as a prisoner and without any kind of security, don't you think is a little suspicious?

Dally ignored your warnings and ran to the tower without thinking twice about it.

(y/n): *sigh* Why be cautious with an obvious trap for boobies?

Nora: Heh, you say-

(y/n): *clenching your teeth* I know.

From the same window of the tower which the hand showed up, a long hair fell, doing the function of a rope to climb to the top. Dally started climbing quickly to the top of the tower. Meanwhile, the rest of the group finally caught up with Dally, only to see him climbing the tower to the top.

Ruel: That's it. The last ounce of intelligence just drooled out of his mouth.

Eva: Ah, men. A bit of makeup, some sweet talk, and they lose their head. They're all the same.

(y/n): You know I'm standing right next to you?

Eva: ALMOST All the same.

(y/n): Thank you?

Yugo: At this rate we're not gonna get to Oma Island any time soon.

Amalia walked towards a sign with vines around it that made it very difficult to read. But she used her powers to make the vines move and get away from the sign, revealing the sign that has several warning symbols like skulls, target shooting, even radioactivity warning!

Amalia: Hey, look! There are real pretty pictures hidden under here.

Nora: Pretty?

Amalia: I can't understand them, though. What is this gibberish?