Chapter 9: Truth.

(no ones POV)

Our adventurers continued on their way to Oma island as they crossed the forest. The sun was hiding on the horizon and the night was about to start. Our adventurers were tired physically and mentally, wishing nothing more than a comfortable bed to sleep and recover energy. Amalia, who was walking in front of the group, stepped into a puddle of mud to her displeasure. That's why one regularly wears shoes during walks.

Amalia: *Grunts* Shouldn't we have gotten within sight of Oma island before it got dark?

Eva: Maybe. Not that we can see much with all these trees around!

(y/n): We are not even close to the ocean. How are we going to be even close to a island?

Ruel: Can someone tell me how we managed to get so lost? 

Nora: I blame the map!

Ruel: One could think that it will be easy with a magic map, but no, every time we use it, we end up lost!

Yugo took the magic map to inspect it and find out how far away from the Oma island the group was.

Yugo: Marvellous map! Handsome and very intelligent map! How do you suggest we get out of the forest?

Grufon: Figure it out yourselves! The Iop and the crazy girl hasn't stopped insulting me!

Nora: Who are you calling crazy?!

Amalia: Well, there we are! Because of you two, we're lost and we'll have to sleep on the ground like Mush Mush! ONCE AGAIN!

Dally: Nah, don't worry about it! We just need to take a right after that tree over there.

(y/n): *Sigh* This is going to be a long trip

The night had finally fallen and our adventurers had to spend the night in the forest. They unfortunately didn't find the exit of the forest. Dally was sleeping on a group of leaves that he had put together in a pile. Amalia was sleeping on a flower that she made grownquickly  with her magic. You were sleeping while you were lying on a tree. Nora was sleeping on your left side while she used your shoulder as a pillow. Eva was sleeping on your right side while she also used your shoulder as a pillow. Yugo was sleeping next to Eva and Yugo used her arm as a pillow. On the other hand, Ruel was sleeping... Well... God knows where Ruel was sleeping. But one of our adventurers wasn't having a good night.

(Nightmare)

You were in a dark room extremely exhausted. You had cuts, burns and there was blood falling from your forehead. You were kneeling on the ground while using your sword to support your weight. You tried to catch your breath but you lacked the energy to continue fighting. You were constantly panting while looking at the ground. You heard footsteps in front of you and each time their sounds became louder.

???: Are you done already?

You used the strength you had left to force yourself to look up. Your father was standing in front of you with his sword in his hand, still dripping some of your blood.

Percival: You still need more training.

(y/n): P-Please stop, I n-need to rest.

Percival put his sword in front of your face and a red light appeared on the tip of his blade.

Percival: You can rest once you fall unconscious.

*BANG*

(End of Nightmare)

(y/n): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

???: KYAAAA!!!

Your first reaction after waking up from that nightmare, was jumping and tackling the first figure that appeared in front of you. You were holding the dolls of the figure that was in front of you and you were also sitting on the stomach of that figure. You were taking deep breaths and there was a look of fury on your face, but your expression changed to concern when you realized that you were no longer in that dark room. It turns out that the person you had tackled on the ground was Evangelyne. She was scared and you were still pinning her to the ground. You quickly released Evangelyne and you got up from her. You looked around and saw the rest of your friends looking at you in a worried way. Yugo approached Eva and helped her to get up from the ground.