Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

(No ones POV)

Everything... Everything went horrible. The first half of the game was literally like watching a gang of punks beat up an octogenarian group. From the team that spent the first half of the game, only Ruel and Dally were still somewhat intact from all the beatings the whole team took.
Ruel's friends, on the other hand, were currently receiving medical treatment from you and from an old fairy lady. You were healing with your magic the broken bones of Ruel's friends but... You knew that if they step back into the field, they are not going to make it back to get medical treatment again.
The others were not handling this situation any better. The old greedy Ruel felt very depressed and useless after being outclassed and outplayed by Kriss and his team. Eva was angry because of the turn of events. She earlier told everyone that this sport was for brutes but no one heard her.
However, Yugo was the one suffering the most from an emotional point of view. Losing this game means that he won't be able to get a boat to meet his real family and learn about his origins. 

Amalia: Poor Yugo... I don't think we are gonna get the boat.

Nora: Not with that attitud, miss pirate.

Amalia earlier during the first half of the game got hit by the gobbowl ball that flew towards her face like a rocket. You could have healed her black eye but... Broken bones are priority.

Amalia: Nora, look at them! 

Amalia said while pointing at Ruel's friends.

Amalia: They have nothing more to give. It's over.

Ruel: Amalia is right... If we continue like this, it's going to be the end of our adventure.

(y/n): It's not over yet! We have three fresh substitutes... And we have a Nora on our side!

Nora smiled while cracking her knuckles. She wanted to break some legs... And you wanted to unleash that beast against the enemy team.

(y/n): Ruel, they got ut on the first time. That's actually a good thing if you think about it.

Eva: How is that a good thing?

(y/n): They must feel very confident about their victory after an easy first time. Their cockyness is going to make them lower their guard and that's when we hit them hard... It's time to turn this around!

Ruel thought about your words for a moment... Even if the chance of coming on top of this adversity was slim, that possibility was still there. When you have nothing left to lose you must place your money down and roll the dice. It's all or nothing and Ruel was not going to lgive up when the prize was a bunch of money!

Ruel: Alright! Nora, Yugo and (y/n)! Put some uniforms and grab the equipment! We are going to show those punks how painful gobbowl was in my days!

Ruel's old friends wanted to argue against this. However, Ruel quickly convinced them that this was the best idea. 
It was time for Kriss and his team to taste the beating...

(Small Time Skip)

After preparing the uniforms and the equipment, the team stepped into the field prepared for the second half of the game. The match commentator applauded the team's courage for not giving up after everything that happened in the first half. However, his compliments quickly stopped once he noticed that the old members of the team got replaced by more younger players.

(I think his name was Jactance...?)

Jactance: What is this...?

One of Jactance's assistants handed him a note about the changes and who is now on the team. However, he did not liked it... Not because he was against the team switching members for the second time of the game. But because in the note there was no spicy titles or anything. Just names, ages and their roles in the game. 
So, to give the audience a better show, Jactance decided to add some juice to everyone's profiles.