Chapter 2: Yugo

(no ones POV)

Screams, screams everywhere! The village of Elmeka was being attacked by strange small creatures whose body was composed of a strange black liquid, these creatures wore small helmets made of wood or acorns and had tentacles on their heads, those tentacles turned people into plants just by touching them. The Elmeka villagers ran in all directions in an attempt to escape, some were not as lucky as others. Some of these creatures were chasing a couple, but the creatures changed their direction to the corner of a house, then Ruel appeared in front of them with his shovel ready to go into action.

Ruel: Well, say hi to the human excavator you dirty beast! Ruel Stroud is here!

Ruel used his shovel to crush the small monsters and with all his strength he turned them into a monster cigar.

(Mecha: Really? Monster cigar? I'm very original)

Elsewhere in the village, Yugo chased the creatures on a barrel and a large wooden spoon. He hit some of the creatures with the big wooden spoon while he rolled the barrel, crushing those he couldn't hit. On the other hand, Nora found some holes in the ground through which some of the monsters came. She took her hammer and started hitting every creature who dared to bring his head to the surface.

Nora: I wonder what my prize will be?

In another part of the village, a group of children was cornered by monsters in a space between two houses and a wall. The only two exits they had were to make their way through the monsters, which as children are unlikely to succeed. The other option was to climb the wall, but being so small they would not get it in time out of there. The three children embraced each other, expecting the worst. But arriving at the best of times, you jumped in front of them with your sword drawn. You passed your hand over the blade of the sword and it was enveloped in flames, then you performed a lunge and your sword flared the monsters, turning the creatures into ashes. The children you had saved looked at you with stars in their eyes, as if they had seen a superhero.

(y/n): Are you alright kids?

Kid1: That was awesome!

(y/n): *chuckle* Thanks, but for now go somewhere safe and don't separate.

Kid2: Okay, thanks mister!

The three children took a chance you gave them and ran away from the center of the village, where most of the creatures were.

(y/n)(mind): I'd better go find Nora, 

(meanwhile)

Alibert fought bravely to the creatures in an attempt to defend his home, but being outnumbered and being surrounded by little by little, it is only a matter of time for him to end up like the other villagers.

Alibert: Get outta my village, you ugly beasts!

He began to crush the little monsters one by one, but his attention was diverted to an innocent family that had been surrounded by the monsters. This family was made up of three children and their mother, who were on a barrel trying to avoid the monsters, and their father who desperately tried to reach his family from the window of his home. 

Jason: Mia!

The father of the family was going to jump to help his family, but at the foot of the window of his house, there were three of the little creatures waiting for him.

Alibert: Stay where it's safe, Jason! Let me clean up this mess first.  

Then Alibert with his shovel hit the creatures against the wall to protect his friend.