Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.

(no ones POV)

It was a regular day like any other in the forest. The birds were happily feeding on the ground and nothing could ruin their peace. But that peace was not lasting, especially when our adventurers go through the forest while running for their lives. 

Eva: Your Enutrof instincts are really getting out of hand, Ruel! 

Ruel: How was I to know these horrible knickknacks belonged to them?!

Nora: There was Literally nobody else in that place!

(y/n): Let's talk later! For now, let's run for our life! 

From the inside of the forest, multiple goblins chased our adventurers and shot them with arrows. A small number of arrows flew towards Amalia. But her doll jumped in the middle of the trajectory of the projectiles, shielding her from each one of the arrows. Once that situation was over, Amalia continued running with her group to escape from the army of angry goblins. 

Ruel: Looks like they like useless junk more than I do!

Nora: I thought I would not live to see the day we found someone more greedy than you, Ruel!

Eva: Next time, you should ask before you take something.

Our adventurers continued running as far as possible from the goblins and they started to cross a small cliff with several roses on it. But suddenly, the goblins stopped chasing our adventurers once they reached the small field with roses.

(y/n): They stopped chasing us?

Eva: Why have they stopped following us?

Dally: I don't know, I don't care!

Amalia: Stop! 

The entire group immediately stopped when listening to Amalia. The danger felt in the air, but the cause of this, was totally different.

Amalia: Do not move a muscle! 

(y/n): Why?

Amalia: This is a demonic rose patch! Don't let them close in! One bite and you'll go crazy for sure... Or worse... you'll die!

All our adventurers were completely immobile when they heard Amalia's words. The possibility of an instant death was not in anyone's plans. But in a twist of bad luck, a small fly flew in front of your face and landed right on the tip of your nose. This caused you to itch on your nose and this one quickly transformed into the desire to sneeze. 

(y/n): Aaa... Aaaa...AAAAA-

Everyone(mind): Please no! Please no! Please no!

(y/n): -AACHUUU!

The sound of your sneeze caused all the demonic roses to wake up and begin to make their way slowly towards you. Everyone else looked at you with an expression of anger.

(y/n): What?! I'm not allowed to sneeze?!

A small group of demonic Roses tried to attack Dally, but he took care of them easily cutting them in half with Rubilax. Another group was heading towards Ruel, but he used a kind of shockwave to get rid of the demonic roses near him. Another pair of demon roses were approaching from behind to Evangelyne and she was distracted by shoting at another group that was in front of her. Before the group of demonic roses could touch Eva, a sword covered with flames cut in half the roses in front and burned those that were behind. Eva turned to see you covering her back.

Eva: Thanks!

(y/n): Don't thank me yet! Keep going! 

All the members of the group continued to escape from the demonic roses and used an oak as a bridge to cross a small cliff. You stayed on the opposite side of the cliff, waiting for everyone to cross safely. But you saw that Amalia stayed behind the group and one of the roses was getting close.