Intro.

Mecha: Hey guys! I know that the votes were supposed to end on Monday, but because of issues AKA problems. I will not be able to write on Monday, I decided to finish them on Sunday AKA today. Now what we are all waiting for, the results of the votation. 

Penny: As third place we have Lass the assassin, he did not get many votes unfortunately. What surprised us a lot in the office, was that the first place position was decided by almost less than four votes!

Cinder: As the second place in the voting we have Asin the martial artist. It's a shame, he was my favorite. Just look at those muscular arms and those abs.

Mecha: HEY!... *mutering* I have abs too.

Cinder: Metallic abs.

Mecha: Yeah... As the first place and the winner of the votation we have Ronan the magic knight. 

Mecha: It's okay that I said it's my favorite and everything else, but I honestly did not expect him to win

Mecha: It's okay that I said it's my favorite and everything else, but I honestly did not expect him to win. If this is like a kind of a "thank you" or a gift from you guys, well... thanks. Anyway, without further distractions, let the story begin.

(Intro)(you POV)

The abyss ... the place where magic was born. Magic created light and darkness, both of them constantly fighting for dominion. From light and darkness life was born, but no the "knights of the abyss", we were born from magic itself. All the knights of the abyss must master both aspects of magic to maintain this balance, those who fail to master light or darkness become a threat to others as well as to themselves. Those who dominate both aspects, are warriors who are sent to help other worlds and even universes that are in danger. Unfortunately for them, to keep the balance in the abyss they are forbidden to return. Once a warrior is sent to another world, he will spend the rest of his life in that place. The reason behind this cruelty is due to the risk of returning to the abyss with some external impurity. If this happened, the balance of the abyss could be broken and the existence itself could, in the best of cases, disappear. Today is a day that I'm not looking forward to it, I must leave my home to help another world in danger. The supposed "world of the twelve" shows a very strange anomaly of power, it is a small object with the power to destroy time and space and I was given the task of finding and destroying that object. The reality is that they gave the task to my little brother, as he didn't show any great talent with his magic and his link with the abyss is weak, they wanted to get rid of him. Those knigts who don't have great power are send as explorers to these worlds, in order to find out about the possible threats and that more experienced warriors have better opportunities. Basically they are sent to die. I couldn't let them do that to my little brother! I spoke with the council so that it was me who would take his place, our mother didn't like it. She was glad that Ryan (Mecha: your brother) wasn't sent to his certain death, but she was devastated by not being able to prevent one of her children from being taken away from her. Right now, my mother and my brother were crying for me while they were giving me the words of honor before they threw me into another world.