Listen ... We need to talk

Hello everyone, good morning or good night (or whenever you are reading this). I want to tell you about an inconvenience I have had with this book. But first, I want to tell you that I'm not upset. I'm only asking you that if you want to tell me something, please write it in the comments.

You see, the problem that I was having lately is that I received about fifty private messages from some people. The messages are not what is bothering me, in the worst case it would only take me a little time to answer them. What bothers me is that these messages are sent to me in the early hours of the morning. What happens is that I have wattpad on my phone to constantly check notifications. My biggest problem is that I need to sleep and if you spam me with messages at four in the morning... it doesn't help me to rest. Already! I could turn off my cell phone's wifi and problem solved! But I need to have the wifi on to check the weather quickly because I don't have much time between when I wake up and I leave my house to study. So please, don't send me private messages about what I'm going to write in the next chapter of this book during the morning.

But that's not all what I wanted to tell you guys. I have been reading your comments and come to a decision regarding a certain subject. Let's say I'm going to make many of you very happy! You will ask yourself "how?" Let's just say that a picture is worth a thousand words and that you should take your own conclusions about this.

 Let's say I'm going to make many of you very happy! You will ask yourself "how?" Let's just say that a picture is worth a thousand words and that you should take your own conclusions about this

*Wink* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

...

...

...

I really like pasta!