Chapter 1: The adventure begins

(no ones POV)

It was a quiet morning today, the birds are singing and the flowers are blooming. In days like these, having Nora as a partner is a little annoying. During the night Nora kept snoring until morning, and her snore was equivalent to the roar of a dragon. That's why you barely get any sleep during the night. You and Nora spent the night in sleeping bags that you conjured with magic. But still, sleeping on the floor can be a bit bad for the back. After the sunlight hit your eyes, the first thing you saw upon waking was Nora in front of your face.

Nora: Wake up lazy butt!

(y/n): Nora... is still to early.

Nora: But you're already awake!

(y/n): *yawn* Fair point.

Nora: So, what are we going to do today? Are we going to fight monsters!? Are we going to fight against demons!? ARE WE GOING TO EAT PANCAKES!?

(y/n): We are going to the nearest village around. We will need a map and some information.

(time skip)

Nora and you were walking while following a path that could take you to some village or nearby town. Well, only you were walking, Nora was doing little jumps while singing a song. 

Nora: *singin* We're going on a hike! We're going on a HIKE! Today's the day, hip-hip hooray! We're going on a hike!

(y/n): Nora, take this seriously. This is an important mission.

Nora: I'm super serius!

(y/n): Yesterday you were playing the damsel in danger because some small birds surprised you. As if that were not enough, you made me carry you for two hours through the forest.

Nora: But those birds were extremely evil!

(y/n): *sigh* At least you couldn't have eaten all the apples that I found.

Nora: It's not my fault that you made such delicious apples!

(y/n): I found them, I didn't made them.

Nora: I thought you made apples with your magic.

(y/n): I create weapons with magic, not food!

Nora: It would be very useful if you had the power to create pancakes!

(y/n): Do you ever think with anything else than your stomach?

Nora: Of course! When I'm by your side silly, I think with my hearth!

(y/n): Nope, you keep thinking with your stomach.

Nora: You know the saying, the way to reach the heart of a woman is through her stomach.

(y/n): Nora, that saying goes with the men.

Nora(mind): Does that mean I must feed (y/n) until he loves me?

After a long walk and more talks about breakfasts created by magic, Nora and you came to an old bridge that connected to a small village. But during the trip you could not help but feel like something or someone was following you, staring at you, as it was trying to pierce your soul with his gaze. Or more specific, as it was literally breathing on your shoulder right now. You turned slowly and behind you there was an old man with the look of a tramp. He was smiling from cheek to cheek and his eyes had the symbol of money on them.

 He was smiling from cheek to cheek and his eyes had the symbol of money on them