Chapter 6: Vampyro

(no ones POV)

Our favorite adventurers continued their journey to the island of Oma. They were walking through the forest and to kill time, Eva told old stories of her in her first days as a "lady of company".

Eva: It was my first day as a lady-in-waiting and I wasn't sure what to say...

Yugo: And then?

Eva: Well, you're gonna laugh. I told her what I really thought. 

(y/n): And that was?

Eva: That she looked like a gobball! Of course, she didn't listen at all and wore the dress anyway. For months afterwards, everyone called her princess gobball! 

Nora: Hahaha! Princess gobball!

Amalia: I should have told my father to send you all to jail! You wouldn't have been laughing then!

(little time skip)

Our adventurers arrived at a place that clearly by its appearance, warned any person who approached to leave immediately. It was a city on a plateau and around it there was nothing but mist and dead plants.

Yugo: Are you sure we have to go through here to get to Oma Island? 

Nora: We went back to the abyss or something like that?

Ruel: We are not under water.

Nora: Riiiiiight.

Dally: According to the map, we have to go through the village... The name of the village is Forfut village!

Grufon(the talking map): Yes. You've to got no choice. Don't worry, it's a nice place. Very lively. huh huh!

Yugo: Lively?

Amalia: Nature is twisted here.

(y/n): And dark energy is very strong in this village. 

Amalia: It's like... there are shadows moving through the village.

(y/n): It's like more like there's a demon moving around the village.

Ruel: *with bad breath* Very good.

Ruel spoke really close to Amalia while his bad breath came out of his mouth. 

Amalia: Eeewww!!! Hey, you wrinkled old Bwork, could you please not talk right into my nose?! 

The others began to walk towards the village, with you not far behind.

Yugo: We can get some food and rest anyway!

Eva: Hmm, let's just hope we wake up again.

Dally: Now, to find the finest inn in town. I could eat a boowolf!

Yugo: Me too, I'd eat the fur off a gobbal's back!

Nora: I want pancakes!

The group walked through the spooky village while receiving empty stares from the villagers. The inhabitants of this place seemed to have no soul... or brain.

(y/n): Something feels... odd.

Amalia: What do you mean?

(y/n): I mean... just look at those two kids.

Amalia looked at two children who were standing on the roof of a house. Those two children, were staring at Amalia but with sadistic smiles. Seeing this, Amalia was scared and immediately buried her head in your shoulder while hugging your arm.

Amalia: Can I walk with you? Please!

(y/n): Fine. But keep your hands above the waist.

You felt something holding your other arm and you saw Nora hugging it.