Bucky Barnes NSFW Alphabet

Warnings: bruh it's in the title: NSFW. don't read this at work. Minors beware. i think i'll actually post a fic instead of nsfw alphabets soon but i need requests/inspiration plEASE

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He'll clean you up because he's a hundred year old gentleman and then he'll make a dirty comment because he's now in the twenty first century. And then he'll cuddle you and pull the blankets over the two of you and you'll fall asleep in each other's arms.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Okay, so this may be a bit contentious but he really likes your eyes. They're the first thing he'll see when you wake him up from a nightmare. He'll get lost in their familiar depths, and they'll calm him. They say the eyes are the window to the soul - and he knows it. He'll lock eyes with you when he needs to say something important, and he'll be thinking how pretty they are as he speaks.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Dude, Bucky cums a lot. His sex drive is high for a man who's a hundred years old (lol), and he... yeah, let's just say he cums a lot. And you definitely help with that.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Bucky want to fuck your asshole. This is such a secret that he doesn't even let himself acknowledge it, partly because if he does, he'll want it more, and partly because he doesn't want to see your face if he brings it up, doesn't want you to think of him as disgusting and leave him - he's very insecure about that,  he'll never understand why you haven't left him for Steve or just someone who he believes is generally a better person than him.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Bucky is pretty experienced. He was a guy the ladies sought after quite a bit back in the twentieth century, so he's not exactly a virgin, but all of the vibrators and teasing and things wasn't so prominant back then, where the repressed Victorian lady vibe still lingered around a tad.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Dude, Bucky doesn't care what position, whether it's you or him on top, just as long as it's you that's he's doing the do with. It's your pussy that engulfs him in pleasure, your body he wants under his hands, your lips on his.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

It honestly depends on his mood. Sometimes, Bucky will be in Bucky mode, and he'll have a joke or two with you during foreplay, or he'll tease you (VERBALLY, PEOPLE, VERBALLY) but as soon as he's inside you, he goes into Winter Soldier mode and is pretty quiet on the joke spectrum. That doesn't mean he's quiet, though.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

As the Winter Soldier, he had his hair long, and most of the time he was brain washed enough that he didn't have the time or insentive to comb his hair. But then you came into his life, and with you came a comb. No kidding. And if you played with his hair, or braid it, it's a sure fire way to get him asleep.