Jake Sully NSFW Alphabet

A/N: be warned this is nsfw (creds to the artist, this picture is SO HOT WHAHAHATCSYU) alsoooo no twow spoilers please i havent watched it yet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Jake is literally the softest person alive after sex. He just wants cuddles. He'll pepper your face with kisses until you're giggling and he won't let go of you, keeping you in his strong arms as he nuzzles his face into your skin, his body pressed against yours. If you need anything, he'll get it: blankets, food, kisses, he won't rest until you're happy. But once you are, he'll be unable to get his hands off you, running his fingers down the slope of your waist and pulling you close.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jake loves his legs. He especially loves it if you ride his thighs - he'll make sure to pull you down onto his thigh as he grinds the hard muscle of his quads into your clit. If you're a human, you got the privilege to see him run for the first time in years, back at Hell's Gate, and the joy on his face almost made you tear up. If you're a Na'vi, it's not until later that he tells you about his accident in Venezuela, his voice low and sorrowful. He let you hold him, and you cradled him in your arms - you didn't mention it, but you felt the tremors that shook his shoulders, the hot tears that slipped down his face and onto your skin. A runner up for his favourite body part are his hands, strong and calloused: he likes them because you love them, because you love the way they feel inside you.
On you, Jake loves your mouth. He loves the gentle caress of your lips against his own, or the soft whisper of them against his skin. He especially likes the sweet moans that come from them, and the way you trace the veins of his cock with your tongue.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Nothing makes Jake more feral than when you let him cum inside. Yes, he has a breeding kink, but we'll get onto that. He loves the way your cunt clenches like a vice around his cock, your walls fluttering around his length, a blissed out expression splashed across your face. If some of it drips out, it's not even a question, he's going to gather it on his fingers and push it right back in.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Jake Sully purrs. He kind of tries to hide it, and you haven't brought it up yet, in case he completely tries to stifle it. It's literally so cute, and it shows he's having a good time - sometimes, when you give him a blowjob, the soft sound will just rumble from somewhere deep in his chest, and it's the most adorable thing. Often, when you're cuddling, he'll also purr, nuzzling into your neck, and honestly? At this point it's not a secret. It's also not very dirty, but it happens most often due to doing the dirty.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He definitely pulled as a human. Have you seen him? Through that, he has experience, and since Na'vi anatomy is pretty similar, the only thing really different was the queues (that's what the hair things are called, I think). They helped him sense what gave you more pleasure, and they made sex much easier, and so much more intense. He knows exactly what to do to make you feel good.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

For some reason, Jake gives me the vibes that he changes positions. Like, he may start off with you bent over something (hands will definitely be on the ass) and then he'll pull out, flip you over and thrust right back in, and the new angle is absolutely devastating. His favourite, however, is probably missionary, or any variant, like with your legs over his shoulders or mating press because... breeding kink.