Finnick Odair NSFW Alphabet

A/N: haven't seen many of these out there, altho i must admit i think it gets worse in the last half because i wasnt feeling the finnick odair vibe but you can judge that

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Finnick has a quick mouth. And since his enforced prostitution, he had to use it. He uses it on you a lot, and not because you pay him. However, immediately after sex is probably one of the only times when he won't; mainly because he's far too busy admiring how beautiful you look in his arms as he cuddles you. Just before you drop off is the most likely time he'll make a dirty joke because you'll be too tired to jab him in the ribs indignantly. And then he'll smirk and cuddle you until he drifts off too.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Aside from sexual organs (you'd think he'd seen enough to not get excited at yours, but honestly, he loves that pussy), Finnick loves the rest of your body pretty equally. He'll wrap a hand around your wrist to drag you close to him, he'll give you a peck on your cheek, he'll kiss your lips like it's the first time, he'll run a hand through your hair, he'll put a hand on your shin when you put you legs in his lap, he'll squeeze your thigh reassuringly, he'll sling an arm around your shoulder, he'll wrap a hand around your waist, he'll grab your hips - anything, just an excuse to touch you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Quantity wise, Finnick cums a lot. If he wants to, he can get to the verge of cumming and then hold it for pretty long, just so he can pull out of you and watch your eyes roll back as you whimper at the loss of him inside you. Yeah, Finnick's like that.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He'll wake up in the morning with morning wood. And sometimes he just wants you to wake up with him railing into you, even though you're very likely to help him out once you wake up. He'll never let himself do it, though, because he of all people knows what it's like to wake up and want nothing more than to get out of bed without someone clawing at you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

For those who don't know, Finnick was made into a prostitute by the Capitol, like many of the 'desirable' tributes that compete in the Hunger Games - forced to, or those they loved would be killed. The ladies who fancied him would pay for him to be their prostitute, so yeah, he's experienced, but to be honest, he'd understandably prefer being a virgin to a prostitute.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Finnick's been forced to try a lot of positions, but in the end, when it comes to you, he wants to see your face, wants to remind himself he's not a prostitute when it comes to you, you're more than a client. So he'll always, always opt for something where he can see your eyes, because they're also something he finds stunningly beautiful.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Finnick learnt a lot of useless lessons when he was forced to be a prostitute, but one of the lessons he learnt was that sex is definitely not something which is to be thrown around like nothing. So he won't be very goofy when he's fucking you - he's more inclined to make jokes afterward, because he absolutely loves making you laugh.