Bear (SJ)

Scarletts age - 33
y/n age- 5
Summary- y/n misses her mum as she's working at set and is staying at her aunt lizzie's and goes to visit her as a surprise.
——————————————————————————
it's 9am and you've just woken up next to your aunt lizzie who is still asleep next to you. you stand up and jump up and down on the bed causing you to wake up elizabeth.

"Aunt lizzie your awake!" you say whilst snuggling into her for some cuddles.

"I am now did you have a good sleep?" lizzie asks you whilst combing her fingers through your long blonde curls.

"I did, I had a dream that you,me and mummy all went ice skating next to the New York Christmas tree!" you scream with excitement whilst jumping on to the floor from the bed.

"That sounds like fun sweetheart. Do you know what we are going to do today?" lizzie asks as she follows you downstairs to the kitchen.

"No I don't..... what are we doing?" you look up at lizzie with grabby hands as she picks you up and places you on a chair by the kitchens counter.

"We're going to set to surprise mummy!" lizzie says whilst looking at you for a reaction.

"Yay I'm so exited! I've missed mummy so much." you say beaming with a smile on your face.

"I know you have sweetheart so let's have some breakfast and get ready to go see mummy. Yeah?" lizzie says whilst getting everything out to make your guy's pancakes.

"Ok can I wear my dress that mummy likes?"looking up at lizzie with puppy dog eyes hoping she'll say yes.

"Of course you can no need for those puppy dog eyes. Now let's eat breakfast quickly so we can go before mummy starts filming." lizzie explains whilst passing your food and sitting down next to you.

When you and lizzie finish breakfast you both go to lizzie's bedroom. Your sat on her bed playing with your toys whilst lizzie has a shower and gets ready before getting you ready and heading downstairs to put your guy's shoes on.

"Right missy are you ready to go see mummy?" lizzie says whilst putting on your shoes and grabbing her coat and your jacket before heading out the door.

"Yes I can't wait to see mummy. Do you think she'll be exited when she sees me?" you say from your car seat sticking your head round so you can see lizzie.

"Of course she will sweetheart now let's go to the earths mightiest heroes set!" lizzie jokes whilst you giggle away.

you and lizzie are on the way to set singing along to taylor swift and disney music. You loved lizzie she was your favourite auntie but you couldn't tell anybody that cause you didn't want to be mean to your other aunties.

At set
you jump out of the car and wait for lizzie to get your jacket as it's the middle of autumn and quite cold.

" Right y/n I'm going to be in my trailer until later so come find me when mummy goes to film ok." lizzie explains whilst tucking loose bits of hair behind your ears.

"Ok bye aunt lizzie love you" you beam running of to your mums trailer.

whilst running to her trailer many of your aunt and uncles try to stop you to say hello but you ignore them and carry on running as fast as you can as you want to see your mummy so badly. Right before you get to Scarlett's trailer you trip and scrape your knee but you get right back up and run into your mums trailer where she's sat watching some tv.

"Mummy!" you exclaim running into her arms snuggling into her chest in hailing her scent.

"Ahh y/n I've missed you so much baby" Scarlett lifts you up so she can looks at your face and wipe away the hairs stuck to your forehead.

"I missed you too" you whisper snuggling back into Scarlett's chest.

Scarlett looks down at her shirt and sees there's a drop off blood on there so she lifts you up and puts you on her trailers kitchen counter looking for an injury.

"Aww baby what happened to your knee?"scarlett cooes rubbing your knee with a antiseptic wipe as a few tears run down your face.

"I was running and I fell over" you say whilst playing with the ends of Scarlett's hair.

"Oh dear it's alright sweetheart no need to cry. Do you remember what natasha says about pain?" scarlett applies your plaster to your knee and kissing it.

"Pain only makes us stronger" you say whilst looking Scarlett in the eyes.

"That's right baby, so no need to cry because your so strong and your knee will get better." scarlett says exiting the room for a few minutes entering the room again with a sparkly gift bag.

"In fact I'm sure this will help your knee get better in no time baby" scarlett places the bag down on the table placing you on the sofa/couch next to you.

"What is it mummy?" you look up confused as urs not your birthday but the bag looks like a birthday gift.

"Open it darling it's for you as mummy's been working a lot and I know you were sad" scarlett says whilst sitting next to you waiting for you to open it.

you open the present and pull out a stuffed bear that is brown and has a red buttoned nose.

"I love it. Thank you!" you squeal with excitement and jump into your mums arms saying 'thank you' again.

"Your welcome baby and mummy also had another surprise." scarlett smiles whilst looking at your confused face that lifts up from her neck.

"You do, what is it?" you asked confused as you already have one gift.

"Press the bears paw hunny" scarlett beams waiting for you to see your surprised face.

you press the bears paw that starts playing a voice message from your mum. ' mummy loves you y/n and is sorry she works all the time sp this bear is for when I'm away and your staying at aunt lizzie's or anybody else's and you miss me so my voice is always with you so you don't need to be sad when I'm away'. You look up at your mum with teary eyes and hug her so tightly.

"Thank you mummy I love it and I won't be sad anymore when you go away I promise" you say holding your pinky finger out then Scarlett soon links her pinky with yours.

"That's good baby I love you"scarlett says admiring her daughters beauty.

"I love you too mummy" you smile hugging her.

"Right hold on to your bear and let's go say hello to your aunt and uncles because they've missed you lots aswell"
——————————————————————————
first re-write let me know what you think.

grace x