Dangerous Dad (SJ)

Scarlett's age-36
Y/N's age- 14
TW:abuse and swearing
Summary- It's the weekend your going to your dads house but he's abusive and a drunk and your really nervous to go but soon Scarlett finds out why.
——————————————————————————
Every other weekend you go to your dads house but you hate going there because ever since your dad broke up with his girlfriend he had started to drink and become violent with you but you haven't told your mum as your dad threatened you that he would hurt you more if you did so.

It was Friday afternoon and you were packing a bag for your dads house when your mum knocks on your door.

"Are you ready to go ?"Scarlett asks taking a seat on your bed.

"Do I really I have to go?"you ask questionably sitting next to Scarlett.

"Why do you not want to go?"Scarlett asks looking over at you.

"Not really I would rather stay here"you lie but hope she won't know.

"Why?"Scarlett questions her daughter.

"It's just more fun here but I have to go don't I ?"you reply knowing it was half true.

"Yes but only for custody reasons,now come on before we're late"Scarlett says truthfully.

You guys head downstairs before you head outside and get in the car and Scarlett drives you to your dad's house. An hour later you arrive at your dads house and you and Scarlett get out the car and knock on the door. A few minutes later your dad answers the door looking some what sober.

"Hi y/n"your dad says looking down at his daughter who's attached to Scarlett's side.

"Hi dad"you whisper in reply.

"Say bye to your mum because we have fun things to do"your dad says whilst smirking down at you.

"Ok"you whimper handing him your bag before you turn around to your mum with tears in your eyes and bends down to your height.

"Baby what's wrong?"Scarlett asks worryingly.

"I don't want to go I wanna stay with you"you whisper in your ear.

"I'm sorry baby you have to go but I'll see you Sunday afternoon. Okay?"Scarlett says whispering back.

"Okay mum"you reply hesitantly before you hug her and walk in the house whilst your mum and dad talk.

"I'm sorry y/n is never normally like this"Scarlett says in an apologetic tone.

"That's ok I'll talk to her"your dad says watching you walk into his kitchen.

"Ok thanks"Scarlett says before walking towards her car.

"Bye Scarlett see you Sunday"your dad replies before he shuts the door and walks over to you.

"Y/N what the fuck was that?"your dad screamed at you.

"I'm sorry it just happened"you say looking up at him.

"We'll this just happened as well" your dad says before he slaps you round the face.

"Now get me a beer I'll be in the living room"your dad says before leaving the room.

In tears wishing you were with your mum you grab your dad a beer and walk into the living room he was in handing it to him.

"Can you make dinner I've got friends coming over?"your dad asks you in an annoyed tone.

You quickly agree and walk to the kitchen and make dinner whilst all your dad's friends come over.

"Y/N?"your dad screamed from the lounge.

"Yes dad"you say quickly walking into the lounge to see what he wants.

"Get us some beers"your dad says turning his 'attention' back to his friends.

"Yes"you say before you walk into the kitchen and grab the rest of the beers and pass it to them and along with there dinner.

"Ok now go away I don't want to see you until everyone's gone"your dad says annoyed as you run up to your room but it's not really a room it has a mattress and a lamp and a broken draw for a few of your clothes.

3 hours later
"Y/N get down here"your dad screams at you.

You quickly run downstairs and see your dad is completely drunk.

"Where are the beers?"he slurs looking at you.

"You and your friends drank them all"you say nervously.

"Not good enough you should have got more"he says as he kicks you in the stomach and you fall to the ground and starts to slap you.

"I w-want to go home"you cry still laying on the floor.

"Well you can't"he screams at you.

"I'll get you new beer"you say as your dad stops hitting you and drags you up.

"Here take this and buy me beer"he says and hands you £20 and you run upstairs to get your shoes but you've had enough you packed all your clothes in your bag and walk out the door. You decided you wanted to go home so you just started running in the direction of your house which was very far away.

It's getting late and you've just got to the town that your dad lives in but your so tired you walk to your local park and sleep on one of the benches.

The next morning
You wake up in the park and gather all your stuff and walk another 2 hours you get home and knock on the door in tears.

"Y/N baby why are you here and what's wrong?"Scarlett says looking down at you in shock as to why your home early.

You say nothing and just run up to her and sob into her chest.

"Baby come on let's go inside and you can tell me what's wrong"Scarlett says holding her hand out for you to take.

You walk inside and sit on the sofa next to Scarlett and she rubs your back whilst you cry.

"Baby tell me why your not at dad's"Scarlett asks curiously.

"I can't"you whimper holding onto your mums arm nervously.

"Why not?"Scarlett asks looking down at you.

"Cause I'll get hurt more"you whisper.

"What do you mean?"Scarlett asks confused.

"Dad hits me mum"you finally say before looking into your mums eyes.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry" Scarlett replies as she hugs you and whispers sweet things in your ear.

"Baby I'm never letting you go back there again"Scarlett says sternly.

"Promise?"you ask holding your pinky up.

"I promise"Scarlett states before she grabs her phone and makes a few calls and she now has full custody of you and your dad was charged to 5 years in jail for abuse.

It's now the evening and Scarlett has put you to bed and stayed there until you fully fell asleep.

"Your never going again my precious angel"Scarlett says as she kissed your forehead leaving you to sleep in your room at home.
——————————————————————————
Chapter sixteen re-write complete

grace x