Family time at the zoo (SJ)

This was requested by mairu72
Scarlett's age- 32
Colin's age-35
Rose's age- 10
Y/N's age- 4
Summary- Once a month Scarlett and Colin take you and Rose to the zoo together and your very exited and have been talking about it all morning.
—————————————————————————
Flashback
"Mama are we going zoo today?"you ask looking up from the game you were playing on Scarlett's phone.

"Not today baby it's Wednesday not Saturday only a few days left." Scarlett explains seeing you frown.

"Oh but I want to go now."you say with a pout whilst climbing onto your mums lap.

"I know baby. I'll tell you what if your a good girl when we're at the zoo I'll buy you a toy!" Scarlett says which cheers you up.

"Yay!"you scream hugging your mum tightly before running of to play with Rose.

Later
"Are you exited for the zoo rose?"you ask looking away from the toys you were playing with.

"Ye bubba I am are you?"rose says calling you by your nickname.

"Yes I am I wish we could go now so we can feed the animals"you say with a frown.

"Me too y/n me too but we only have to wait until Saturday that's only a few days away" rose says giving you a hug.

That's night
You wake up from a nightmare and go into Scarlett and Colin's  room and get into there bed.

"You ok darling?"Colin asks as you snuggle up to him.

"I just a nightmare"you say with tears in your eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry you want to stay here with me and mama?"Colin asks before placing you in the middle of him and Scarlett.

"Yes please"you say before slipping into the duvet.

"Ok then go to sleep we'll be right here for you"Colin said causing you to nod and quickly turn over to face your mum who's half asleep.

"Mama?"you ask looking up at her.

"Yes baby?" Scarlett asks whilst slowly stroking your hair.

"Are we going to the zoo tomorrow?"you ask her.

Scarlett and Colin laugh.

"No not tomorrow but soon" Scarlett says.

"Ok mama I can't wait"you say with a big smile on your face.

"I can't wait either." Scarlett says agreeing with you.

"Can you daddy?"you say turning over to face him.

"No I can't baby. Now go ti sleep or you'll be tired in the morning." Colin says giving you a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Ok daddy"you reply before quickly turning back over snuggling into your mums chest and Colin's arms wrapped around you both.

End of flashback
Today is Saturday morning and you wake up at 7:30am so you rush into rose's room and climb on to her bed and jump on it.

"Rose , Rose , Rose wake up it's zoo day"you say shouting at her.

"I'm up y/n I'm up"Rose reply's quickly getting out of bed.

"Come on we have to get dressed we're going to the zoo"you instructed as Rose heads to her bathroom.

"Ok I'll get dressed and you go wake up mum and dad ok"Rose says to you before heading into her bathroom to get ready.