Covid (SJ)

Y/N's age-9
Scarlett's age-30
Summary- After being in lockdown you slowly develop symptoms of covid-19 and that's when you find out you've tested positive.
—————————————————————————
March 13th 2020
Your mum Scarlett has just dropped you off to school and you knew there was a new virus going around but it wasn't dangerous just yet. But you didn't know what would occur in the next couple of hours.

11:30am
Your in maths class when the speaker goes of from the head teachers office telling everybody to come to the assembly room.

When you're sat in the assembly room the head teacher announces that the school will be closing down as the virus has become life threatening. After leaving assembly and collecting all of your things you head outside waiting for your mum to pick you up.

Scarlett was sat in her trailer when your school phoned saying that she needs to come and collect you immediately because of the virus.

She quickly collects here things and rushes to her car before driving to your school as quick as she could. Around 20 minutes later Scarlett pulls up to your school seeing you sat on some steps before calling you to get into the car.

"Come on y/n" Scarlett says sternly watching her daughter pick up her bag and climb into the passengers seat.

"Hi mum"you say greeting her once you've sat down in the car.

"Hi baby"Scarlett replies looking over smiling at you.

"Isn't this cool? No school for a long time!"you exclaim looking over at your mother who has a concerned look on her face.

"No baby this is really dangerous virus and many people have passed away because of it."Scarlett explains looking into her daughters eyes.

"Oh so it's not good?"you ask confused.

"No but don't worry we'll talk more when we get home"Scarlett says before driving away from your school.

When you and Scarlett arrive home Scarlett tells you to put your bag upstairs and get deadens and meet her in the living room to talk about whats happening in the world right now.

Once sat down in the living room Scarlett tells you not to worry and that she just wants to talk to you.

"Y/N do you understand what's happening at the moment?"Scarlett asks looking over at you.

"Just some virus so the school shut down"you say with not a care in the world.

"No baby it's not just a virus. Like I said earlier that may people have passed away because of it and the government has told us we need to stay inside until they say so. Do you understand?"scarlett asks watching you slowly taking all of the information in.

"I think so. Does that mean that I can't go see my friends?"you ask seriously.

"No baby unfortunately you cannot"Scarlett says seeing her daughter's face drop.

"Okay"you say feeling defeated.

"You also cannot go to dance class"Scarlett explains watching her daughter's eyes start to water.

"But I love going to dance"you say crying into Scarlett's embrace.

"I know baby, I'm sorry but it's just not safe to go."Scarlett says holding you in her arms.

March 15th 2020
It's the first time you and your mum are leaving the house since the lockdown. You and Scarlett need to go food shopping so Scarlett wants to talk to you before you leave.

"Y/N when we go into the supermarket if you want something you tell me and I'll pick it up because I don't want you getting sick."Scarlett explains to you.