Chapter Two

Eren watched as Armin pulled a pot from the kitchen pantry before the cadet placed it on the table in front of him.

"Don't forget, it's-"

"Two spoons of white sugar and a pinch of lemon. I know Armin, I can remember two steps." Eren interrupted with a roll of his eyes. The Commander was just about to leave and Armin had insisted the taller male stay for a cup of tea before riding out. Needless to say, commander Erwin didn't even hesitate to accept Armin's request. Sometimes, Eren wondered if-

"Eren, the water!" Armin shrieked out.

"Huh?" Eren glanced down and instantly cursed. He pulled the kettle away from the pot before it overflowed, burning his hand in the process. Armin frantically rushed over to him with a rag before pulling the kettle from his grasp.

"Jesus, Eren! You need to stop spacing out so much. Does it hurt?" Eren looked down at his now red palm, the sting present but bearable.

"Armin, seriously, I'm fine-"

Just then, Connie Springer came charging through the kitchen with a loaf in hand, Sasha hot on his heels.

"Connie, give me the shitty piece of bread!"

Connie let out a chuckle before ducking behind Armin.

"Come and get it, Sasha!" He taunted, wiggling his eyebrows in her direction.

Eren let out a frustrated sigh.

"Really, guys?" Armin asked, wrapping Eren's palm with the cloth. "How can you be sixteen and act like five-year-olds?"

"It's because they're Idiots Armin, look at them." Jean snickered, a scowling Mikasa behind him.

"Takes one to know one Jean."

The boy looked behind his shoulder before letting out a chocked sound.

"Mikasa!"

Eren was started to grow annoyed with the amount of noise and people surrounding him. Not to mention he was also frustrated for a different reason as well.

-

Moaning, Eren grasped at his Captain's head, running his hands through the silky strands of his jet black hair. "Captain..." The older male pulled back before he started to trail wet open-mouthed kisses along the brunets jaw and down his neck. Eren felt himself shiver.

"Brat..." Levi mocked. "What? You need a further invitation, or are you going to do me, Jaeger?"

Eren pulled back as he reached around the captain's cravat, pulling against it. "No, sir. I fully intend to please you." Levi hummed his approval before reaching for his pants.

Eren couldn't fully believe this was happening, didn't want it to be a dream either.

"Easy, Jeager. Don't rip my shirt." Levi hissed out. Eren pulled back slightly and sucked in a sharp breath.

Levi looked up at him with hooded eyes, his cheeks flushed and his lips slightly swollen. Eren swallowed before unconsciously reaching up to touch the older man's smooth and unblemished face. "You're beautiful, Captain." The boy whispered out. And he meant it too. Captain Levi was drop-dead gorgeous and he wasn't embarrassed to tell him so.

Levi's face flushed a deeper crimson as he avoided the kids eyes. "Tch, stop making me feel self-conscious." Shaking his head, Eren reached out to tilt the captains head up to meet his gaze. "It's true, sir. You're the single most gorgeous person I've ever seen." The teen confessed, his free hand going to cup the back of the mans head, pulling him closer.