Chapter Five

"E-Eren..."

Levi's moan didn't go unnoticed. With his hand's still buried in the shifter's hair, tugging harshly, Eren had turned his attention on Levi's neck. The Captain had always known he'd be sensitive there. His neck was his weakness, and Eren seemed extremely set on exploiting that weakness. With the heat of Eren's mouth against his neck, he pressed hot openmouthed kisses from beneath his ear and trailing downwards towards his collarbone. With each kiss, Eren sucked against the area while lightly scraping his teeth on it. Levi's vision turned white with each touch, no longer knowing if he was moaning or whimpering. He didn't want Eren to ever stop. Heat pooled in his belly and the raven's breath haltered for a few seconds. Eren had begun biting harder than before, and it felt good.

Amid his cloudy mind, Levi felt Eren's chest rumble as the hands holding him in place became unbelievable tight.

Possessive.

The raven didn't know why he loved this dominant side of Eren. Levi's fingers were shaking as he reached up to dig them into soft brown locks. Eren's hair was thick and in the midst of growing longer. Levi wondered what he would look like with long hair. Would Eren tie it up, or leave it down? Regardless, the shifter would look gorgeous either way.

As Levi gave a gentle tug of Eren's hair, the shifter groaned, rolling so suddenly his mouth unlatched itself from Levi's neck.

"I want you to tug harder, Levi." Through his uneven and harsh breathing, Levi looked up at Eren hovering above him, the shifter's eyes glowing. Levi couldn't focus on how abnormal it was for someone's eyes to glow gold, his mind was scrambled with thoughts of Eren.

Eren, caging his arms around his smaller form, Eren pinning him against the bed, Eren gazing down at him with such hunger Levi's body convulsed with a whimper.

"Shit."

The raven hated how weak he sounded. The tremble in his voice and he probably looked as red as a ruby. Eren lifted a hand, raising it above Levi's face, hovering. The raven could feel the heat radiating from his palm, wanted it all over his body.

With sudden speed, Eren's larger hand wrapped itself around his throat, pressing lightly but still firm. Levi's eyelids dropped. He didn't expect himself to like the action. Even though Eren moved without hesitation, Levi noticed a look of concern and question within his eyes. Eren would let him go if Levi told him to, the raven knew that without a doubt.

Despite how arousing it was, Levi wanted to pull against Eren's hand before glaring and scolding him. He was still his superior, Levi couldn't let Eren forget that. So he raised a shaky hand, intent on pulling Eren's hold on his neck away, but his traitorous body refused to comply, choosing instead to reach up and wrap his hand into Eren's hair once more. Levi gulped, holding Eren's bright gaze before he tugged harshly. Eren's eyebrows furrowed, his mouth opened on a gasp. Levi watched in fascination as his eyes glowed brighter, specks of emerald now present.

"God, Captain." Eren's throat was raspy. The hold on Levi's neck disappeared, allowing him to take a sharp and quick breath.

The shifter rose slightly, Levi's arm stretching to keep his hold on his hair secure. Eren's hands pressed against his chest, his fingers twitching. The shifter slowly started descending his hands, running them lower Levi's body, leaving behind a burning sensation. Levi's grip in Eren's hair tightened, the action pulling a hiss from his throat.

"Levi." The raven enjoyed the shake in Eren's form, the moan in his words.

The shifter's hands stopped their decent, resting just above Levi's navel. The raven sucked in a shaky breath, his upper half rising slightly from the motion.