Chapter Six

Levi was furious.

He would ask himself who the hell Erwin thought he was but he already knew the answer to that question. That man was starting to get on his last nerves. Levi had read his letter and had tried to discuss it with the blonde bastard but Erwin evaded him each time. It was almost dinner time and Levi has spent the past few hours chasing that asshole down. Each time Erwin saw him coming the coward would run. The man pretty much sprinted out of his chair the moment Levi showed up for lunch. Eren didn't seem to be there during lunch though, so Levi had very little reason to stay and chose to eat in the kitchen once more.

He better be running because of how he almost mauled me in my damn office awhile ago.

Levi would be lying if he said he saw this coming. He just recently found out that Erwin was his monthly tea supplier and that the Commander wanted to get in his pants.

Levi headed back to his office, knowing full well that Erwin wouldn't be stupid enough to keep avoiding him. Since the Commander was about to leave, Levi knew he'd find him there. He owned Levi an explanation for a lot of things, but the Captain would start with the most recent incident.

"Levi." Erwin smoothly addressed him when the Captain stormed into his office, slamming the door behind him.

So you finally notice me, you titanic freak.

Levi threw pleasantries out the window and planted himself unceremoniously ontop of his desk. Erwin had the balls to sit in his damn chair, look like he owned the place and was now acting as if nothing was wrong? Like he hasn't been dodging the Captain like the plague ever since he pretty much molested him in this very room less than six hours ago.

Erwin barely flinched as Levi slammed his hand on top of his desk, the sound reverberating in the room. Seems like he forgot how he jumped away from him the first time Levi's rage was directed at him a few weeks after they met.

What a nuisance.

"Erwin," Levi struggled to spit the words out without raising his voice. "Want to tell me why you've been avoiding me? I thought that we needed to discuss the expedition details. It seemed so important that I don't know how you could have forgotten about it the last time we met."

The commander stayed quiet.

"I mean," Levi sarcastically continued. "It's not like you were so far in your own fantasy that you completely forgot why you came to my base in the first place." Levi watched as the commander's jaw twitched. "And just as I was trying to talk to you, you run off like a scared little girl." The Captain let out a snort. "How sad."

Erwin finally looked up to meet Levi's hard glare with a stoic look.

"If you want an apology then I'll give you one. But that does not mean I regret doing it." The commander didn't even sound remorseful. As if almost forcing himself on Levi didn't seem like such a big deal. If Eren knew, Levi suspected the brat wouldn't let this go. But Erwin was their Commander, and one of Levi's closets friends. Despite what almost happened, Levi couldn't find it in him to hate the man. And Erwin already knew this.

"You bastard." The Captain spat out as he hopped off his table before making his way to Erwin's side. Levi noticed how Erwin followed his every move. He either was checking the Captain out or preparing himself if Levi was going to attack him. Levi wanted to, has in the past. But one thought stopped him.

"You've been supplying me with tea for the past five years." It wasn't a question and Erwin didn't try to deny it. Even if Levi hadn't fought Erwin off him before, deep down he knew the Commander would never go through with forcing himself on him. Erwin would try to gradually weaken Levi's defences before going in for the kill, manipulating him into wanting to fuck him. But Levi found it hard to believe that Erwin would ever do that to him. If he asked right now, the man would say that he would.