Chapter Fourteen

"I-I don't have any," Levi stuttered out. "Never had a reason to. Can we still..." Levi blushed deeply. "I still want you to fuck me, Eren."

Eren let out a long groan against his ear before he cursed. "Fuck. Are you sure? It'll be a lot harder without it. I don't want to hurt you, Levi."

"It's fine."

Eren gazed down at him, golden eyes glowing. "I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back once we start. So I'm going to ask one last time." Eren's fingers ghosted along Levi's warm cheeks and his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you sure?"

Levi didn't hesitate. "Yes."

Eren sucked in a deep breath. "Take your shirt off for me."

Levi stumbled with the buttons of his shirt before tugging it off, throwing the material to the side. Eren's eyes ran along his exposed chest.

"You're so beautiful."

Levi let out a huff. "Shut up and get naked."

Eren started to slip out of his shirt and Levi, in turn, admired the beautiful tan hue of his skin in contrast to his own pale complexion. Eren's skin tone sharpened his toned muscles and Levi ran his hand over the Shifter's broad shoulders, enjoying how hot the skin felt beneath his palms. Eren trapped his hands on the bed once more.

"No touching," The Shifter rasped out with a shake of his head. "Not yet. I want to taste you first. Is that alright, love?" Eren added hesitantly, losing a bit of his confidence.

Levi's breathing haltered at that. This was the first time Eren had called him something other than his name or title, and he could tell the brunet wasn't sure how Levi would react.

"Yeah," Levi held Eren's gaze, smiling softly. "That's fine."

Eren let out a breath of relief. Levi loved how the brunet could dominate him and yet treat him so gently. Each time Eren stopped to make sure he was okay made Levi fall a little more in love with him than he already was. He knew Eren valued Levi's pleasure above his own and that the Shifter would do anything to make sure Levi was always comfortable.

It made it easier for the raven to surrounder to him.

"Eren." Levi breathed out before leaning up to pull the Shifter into a deep kiss. Eren didn't move for a few seconds, but then let out a gruntled groan and pressed his body along Levi's. The raven could feel each hard rigid of Eren's body, his own beginning to burn up with heat. Eren pulled back suddenly, moving down Levi's body. His fingers played with the hem of Levi's pants as he started to tug them off. Levi's breath picked up in pace and he watched Eren pull the rest of his clothing off.

Levi's erection sprung up and he struggled to look away. Eren wouldn't let him.

"I want you to watch me, Levi."

Eren's voice had gone deeper. Levi could only nod frantically. He pressed a hand against his mouth when a whimper threatened to escape. Eren's mouth was hovering over his hard length, each warm breath making Levi shiver with anticipation. Eren darted his tongue out then, flicking it over his cock head. Levi's body spasmed.

"Hold still," Eren hissed out thickly, taking hold of his thighs to hold Levi in place. "Unless you want me to stop?"

Levi gasped and shook his head. "N-No, please don't. I'll... Try."

Levi squeezed his eyes shut and tried to calm his breathing. The first time Eren had touched him, his senses were heightened and Levi could barely handle the pleasure. But he wanted to. God, Eren had him aching for more. He could leave him a screaming mess of overstimulation and Levi would still crave his touch.