Chapter Two

~ Another Universe?! ~

Alexis POV

We were introduced to them all and we explained what happened before we got there which just left them all in shock as they all simultaneously yelled,"Another universe?!"

I chuckled nervously, the three of us sweat dropped at the scary sight. The man with bags under his eyes (who I have learned is Aizawa) spoke to Principal Nezu, "They should remain on campus, we wouldn't want them to wander around."

Principal Nezu hummed agreeing, "Yes, but take them along to do the quirk assessment tomorrow." Genos raised an eyebrow, "A quirk assessment?" I raised my hand a bit and asked, "What's a quirk?"

They were all stunned for like the fourth time today, but calmed remembering we were from another universe, "A quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess." The three of us hummed in understanding.

All Might, the big brawny guy with blond hair and a permanent sparkle surrounding him, spoke afterwards, "Do the three of you have any special abilities?"

Midnight, the woman checking out Genos earlier, interrupted Sai from answering, "It's pointless to ask if we're just gonna see it at the quirk assessment." Aizawa nodded his head, "Midnight's right."

He stood up and walked over to the three of us, "We'll do the assessment tomorrow, along with the other students." I got a closer look at Aizawa,

'He needs some caffeine in his system, stat!'

I could tell Sai noticed me staring, because his grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me closer. Genos broke the temporary silence, "And until then?"

Aizawa turned towards Principal Nezu, "Are those dorms we have incase of emergency done?" The small white bear thing hummed, "Yes. Yes they are."

As he said that, Aizawa guided us to what seemed to be a dormitory.

It was getting kind of late but that didn't hinder the magical feel coming from it

It was getting kind of late but that didn't hinder the magical feel coming from it. "This is where you'll be staying for the time being."