Chapter Thirty-Five

— the trial
&
meeting the tiny man with an attitude,
the anointed 'Humanity's Strongest Soldier' —

— the trial & meeting the tiny man with an attitude, the anointed 'Humanity's Strongest Soldier' —

Third Person POV

Being dragged to the court room in shackles only days later after being detained, Katsuki grew anxious. "Hey! If I see a bruise, asshole, you're dead!" Katsuki Bakugo had already fostered a 'troublesome badass' reputation while living in this new universe for four years. Everyone was terrified of his temper but always impressed with his skills. The locals have seem him in action and officers have seem him train, no one dared messed with the dirty blonde, especially when he was pissed.

"Calm down, Katsuki, I'll be fine." Alexis reprimanded attentively, keeping a stoic expression despite the dire risks at hand.

Seeing the dirty blonde bad boy act protective and actually obey around the unknown brunette was foreign to those he trained beside as a member of the Scout Regiment. All of whom were wondering: who the hell is she?

From the corner of her eye, Alexis sees Aizawa standing beside Erwin and Levi. Across the room with the Military Police, was where Enji, Satou, Jirou, and Aoyama stood. And with the Garrison Regiment, Toshinori [who stayed in his shrunken form throughout his stay], Uraraka and Kirishima stood by.

All who are from the UA universe were undercover, helplessly watching with unreadable expressions masking their concern for the dirty blonde hothead and brunette.

———

Eren's head started to throb painfully as he regained consciousness, groaning lightly while feeling some discomfort in his limbs. His arms were tied behind his back around a poll, sitting on his knees on top of concrete. He felt mentally and physically exhausted in that moment.

"Are you okay, kid?" An unknown feminine voice called out from beside him. Once his vision cleared, his eyes widened in fear, causing the boy to try to gather his rampant thoughts.

His eyes darted back and forth as they adjusted to the blinding natural lighting until he remembered what had happened to him. Eren went grabbed his head with both of his hands, only realizing that he was restrained with more questions swirling throughout his mind.

"Don't talk to him! On your knees, now!" A loud and rough voice ordered behind them. "Touch her and you'll lose that arm, got it?" Katsuki lowly threatened from his position on the floor, his own hands shackled around a pole with him on his knees beside Eren. The soldier evidently grew nervous but tried hiding it as Alexis went down to her knees and allowed the soldier to latch the pole behind her cuffs, restraining her to the ground just as they did with Eren and Katsuki.

A shaky breath left Eren as his eyes darted all over the place, 'Why are all these people here, just staring at us? What did Katsuki do to be here with me? And who is....' Eren's thoughts trailed off as his eyes came into contact with Alexis' brown ones. She offered him a kind smile and soon, Eren recognized her, memories from four years ago resurfacing.