Chapter Seventeen

~ roaring sports festival ~
<<part three>>

~ roaring sports festival ~<<part three>>

Third Person POV

Yes. Alexis' handicap for the one v one fights, is a blindfold. She cannot use her vision to battle.

The crowd went wild all of sudden once they saw the blindfold over Alexis' eyes.

Momo, on the other hand, wanted Alexis at her full strength to prove that she was a valuable asset to have in an agency.

Although, the other half of her was sort of relived that she had the upper hand, or so she thought.

Momo created a large metal staff while Alexis waited patiently with her hands behind her back. Another handicap: Neither her nor Saitama can attack the opponent first.

Once Momo had gotten her staff in hand, she charged at Alexis, silently. She sneaked around Alexis, who started humming. But, Alexis could hear Yaoyorozu's heart pounding, and breathing lightly.

Momo's plan; just get her out of the ring. She saw no reason why it had to be so violent.

Yaoyorozu raised the staff to push her out, that's it. The staff was just a precaution in case Alexis did-

Then the said assistant teacher swiftly grabbed Momo's weapon with a smile, "Sorry, Yaoyorozu, it won't be that easy I'm afraid."

Momo's eyes widened and her breath became uneven. She pulled back her wrist, forcing Alexis to release the staff, and started swinging it while taking steps back as Alexis walked towards her, dodging Momo's attempts to land a hit on her with that staff.

Momo then jumped back before bringing her legs back and hurled her feet towards Alexis.

Yaoyorozu's feet made contact with Alexis' abdomen, pushing her back. Alexis skidded across the floor on one knee as she stopped at the edge of the mat.

The watching audience gasped in anxiousness.

Alexis stayed hunched over and acted as if she was in pain by that kick. She let out an exasperated sigh, "Phew, that was close."

Momo had some newly found confidence, believing she had actually bested Alexis.

Alexis took this time to think of a plan as she stood up, 'I can't lose in my first fight, but I can't beat her easily so that people would think she's weak... what to do..'

Momo took the opportunity to jumped over Alexis and attempt to kick her again. "Ah! My shoe is untied!" Alexis exclaimed as she kneeled down to tie her shoe.

She heard a battle cry quickly turn into a scream of distress and heard the crowd shouting and cheering.

Alexis stood up dumbfounded, "Wha-?"