Chapter Eleven

~ Catching a Break ~

Third Person POV

It was a couple of weeks since the USJ incident, and the media has died down on the subject.

Saitama decided not to tell his wife what happened while she was asleep, and he wasn't the only one who agreed with his decision.

Genos, Sonic, Aizawa, All Might, the entire 1-a class, and even principal Nezu thought it would be best if Alexis didn't know what happening in the USJ facility.

And she was not happy about it.

She ignored her husband purposely for a while, but he hated the silent treatment and begged Alexis to understand that he was just protecting her like always.

She never was a fighter, she was the housewife regularly while Saitama went off to fight. So, Alexis decided to forgive him.

The real reason why Saitama didn't tell her was because he knew her emotions would be out of control and Alexis would go after the League of Villains herself, which is something he didn't want.

He didn't want her anywhere near these monsters.

Currently, Saitama is sitting between Aizawa and Principal Nezu as the briefing began about the USJ incident in the UA conference room.

Alexis is asleep at the dorm, who would've found it suspicious if her husband left in the middle of the day so they held the meeting later that night.

"Our investigators are are trying to learn everything they can about these so-called 'League of Villains'." Tsukauchi stated to the pro hero's of UA.

"They have- I'm sorry, I just don't understand the need of Sir Saitama, Principal Nezu." Tsukauchi interrupted himself as he lowered his report.

Aizawa grunted, "What's the harm Investigator?"

Tsukauchi got a nervous and intimidating feeling all of a sudden as a shiver went down his spine, "It's just, this doesn't seem to be civilian business. This is pro-hero matters, meaning that this is none of his business."

The investigator was oblivious to the dangerous glares from the pro hero's before he glanced at Saitama who seemed like his bored usual self before he made eye contact with Tsukauchi.

Saitama's once bored expression slowly turned into a very small scowl that the investigator still found quite threatening,

"Those villains went after my wife specifically." Saitama said in a low monotone voice.

A nervous bead of sweat fell down the temple of the investigator as Saitama stayed in his seat, maintaining a professional composure. "They wanted to kidnap her and experiment on her."