Chapter Twenty-Six

~ pomeranian rescue squad ~

Third Person POV

At the League of Villains base, Bakugo was strapped to a chair, his mouth covered, as villains surrounded him. They had just finished watching the Heroes conference on the TV, and Shigaraki stood before Bakugo with triumph, "Isn't that strange; The heroes are becoming the bad guys. Seems like they're not dealing with this very well at all." He said with his arms out wide, though Bakugo still held a scowl, unimpressed.

Dabi gave him the side eye while Toga laid on the bar top and thought of the other worldly married couple. Shigaraki continued as his comrades smirked with success in their heads, "So much criticism. But everyone makes a mistake or two, right?" Toga smiled towards Bakugo, her yellow eyes containing obvious mischief as Shigaraki continued, "It's not like they're supposed to be perfect. Modern-day heroes sure have it rough." Then he turned to their captive as he tilted his head, "Don't you think, Bakugo?"

The captured students' expression remained unchanged as his eyes shifted to each of the villains around him.

Spinner stood against a wall as he spoke his piece, "Once a hero receives payment to protect people, they aren't a real hero anymore. That's what Stain's actions taught us."

Bakugo was unfazed, it didn't matter what the villains told him, whether if it was true or not. His mind had been set since he had seen All Might's first appearance as a child. He knew he was gonna be a hero. He wanted to become number one. Bakugo wanted to change the world, and it didn't matter what these villains—or anyone for that matter—would think about heroes in general. Because in his mind, he's already the best one there is.

(with Saitama and Alexis)

"How about Hawks Hero Agency?" Alexis suggested as her brown eyes scanned the paper that had listened various agency's offering the married couple a job. "Whatever you decide, I'll go with." Saitama responded as they continued walking downtown.

They knew that their priority should be returning home, mainly because of the amount of people and monsters that are popping up from their universe continues to grow. But if they weren't assigned to an agency, then they couldn't use their 'quirk' in public anymore. They learned that the hard way when the chief of police scolded them about the hero killer, Stain.

So, Alexis thought that they should decide on an agency while they walked to some location Aizawa sent them to earlier.

"How about that Endeavor guy?" Alexis asked as her eyes landed on his agency. Saitama looked over to his wife, "You mean that guy covered in fire?" Alexis nodded her head with a hum, causing Saitama raise an eyebrow. To be honest, his curiosity of the flame covered hero had grown since they met after the hero killer incident.