Chapter Thirty-Three

READ FIRST PLEASE!
ʕ ﹒︣ ᴥ ﹒︣ ʔ
_______________________________

{ whatever happens... just go with it..

none of this is canon... all this stuff that's not a part of the AOT storyline is not held true to any other storyline..

it's all made up from my noggin

.. also, please don't comment 'that's not realistically possible', because I know and I understand that what I'm about to write is not canon and is biologically/scientifically impossible..

and I want to apologize to those that hate or dislike non-canon fanfics (˘̩╭╮˘̩)

thank you for reading <3 }
_______________________________

What happened?

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

FIVE YEARS LATER

The pitter-patter of soft bare feet against wood floors sounded throughout a small hideaway cabin deep in the crowded woods. "Mom? Mommy!" A small voice called out loud as they waddled further down the kitchen, where breakfast was being made. "Hush, my love, you'll wake up your uncles and cousins with all that shouting." Alexis' quieted voice sounded as she lowered the temperature on the stove before turning towards the small boy before her.

The food had already been plated and was sitting upon a rather large dining table with many chairs surrounding it.

"Your cousins have been working very hard to get us home, they need their rest. Now where's your father and your siblings?" The small child with thick light brown hair and dark brown, almost black, eyes shrugged his shoulders innocently while he reached for his mother. Alexis smiled at her son as she hoisted him into her arms and on her hip comfortably. "Come on, hon, let's look for your brothers. They're probably outside again."

The small child laid his head on his mother's shoulder lovingly, coping quietly and adorably. Alexis walked to the back door that led to the tree-covered and shaded backyard, where her other son could be found. "There's one of them." The boy in her arms whispered softly. Alexis smiled, kissing her sons' temple as she stepped outside towards her other son. The second small four-and-a-half year old could be seen lying on the soft grass, staring up at the tree-covered morning sky.

Alexis' other son had dark-black hair and light, taupe brown eyes, contrast to his brother.

Alexis sighed deeply as she sat beside her son, "You okay honey?" She whispered, shifting her first-born son on her lap while using her other hand to softly stroke her second-born son's black hair. The child lying on the grass hummed in confirmation, "Yeah, I'm okay Momma." He answered, his taupe eyes shifting to meet her mothers' light brown ones. "Breakfast is waiting for you inside when you're ready." She informed, knowing how much he'd boys love to eat her cooking. The little boy with black hair smiled fondly at the thought.