Chapter Thirty-Six

— ♪ Let's Get Down To Business!
To Defeat.. The T I T A N S ♪

 The T I T A N S ♪

Third Person POV

Alexis was sitting on the back porch, braiding Emery's long brunette hair, which resembled Alexis' in a way, while Lucien read a book beside her and Oliver was taking a nap on the bench behind her.

Aizawa, Enji, Hawks, and Saitama were training their former UA students in the backyard to prepare for the take-back of Wall Maria. They each gave their own perspectives and strategies in defeating the titans to correlate with their own strengths and weakness. Especially with the extended knowledge they accumulated the past four years, they were able to broaden their abilities to relate to this universe.

All in all, it was starting to feel somewhat normal again. Like they were all back at that training camp before the villains attacked and Alexis along with Bakugo was kidnapped.

"We haven't trained this hard since the training camp." Uraraka groaned, stretching her sore arms. Izuku chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I know what you mean." He agreed, rolling his neck.

All Might clapped his hands, "Alright, time to spar, boys and girls." He announced.

"Ribbit, isn't it unfair to spar now? Considering how we've been separated for so many years." Tsu pointed out. "That's the point. In this universe, we have to be prepared for the unexpected. Anything could happen, things you have yet to be trained for." Aizawa lectured, folding his arms over his chest.

Emery groaned loudly, "Why can't we train?!" She whined childishly. Alexis chuckled lightly, "Because, my love, you three must stay here where it's safe." She answered her antsy daughter. The little girl huffed, crossing her arms in frustration. "But you always say that we have to use our powers to help those who can't help themselves. What's the use of being strong if we're just gonna sit here.." She ranted, trying to convince her mother to let them fight alongside them.

Honestly, she had a fair point.

Finishing up her braid, Alexis exhaled through her nose, "Fine, how about I'll ask your father if you could spar with your cousins. Will that work for now?" She suggested, causing her only daughter to perk up. "Really!?" Emery questioned in disbelief.

after convincing a hesitant aizawa..

And that's how we got here, with Denki Kaminari standing off with a four year old Emery. The little menace cracked her neck, then her little knuckles, smirking at the young adult a couple feet from her.

Denki scratched the side his face in an unsure manner, "Uh..? Am I seriously gonna fight a four year old?" He asked rhetorically, but Emery's cocky smile widened, "Four and a half! What? You scared you'll lose?" The taunting question made the spectators chuckle, more so from his classmates.