Chapter Fourteen

~ underestimation is not a good look ~

Third Person POV

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start." Alexis told the class, because she ordered Aizawa to stay in bed to rest for the upcoming sports festival.

"It's true that joining a famous hero agency, which I know nothing about, can garner you greater experience and popularity." She said as she folded her hands on the podium.

"One chance a year, three chances in a lifetime. No aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival." Saitama said from behind Alexis as he read from the script Aizawa gave them.

"That means you better not slack off on your training." Alexis stated with a smile.

"Yes ma'am!" They cheered simultaneously.

Then Saitama got the class' attention once again,"Oh, by the way, Lex and I will be competing in the Sports Festival with a different handicap in each of the challenges to keep it equal I guess." He said as if he was expecting it sort of.

'Thank you lord..' The students deadpanned with a nervous smile towards their assistant teachers.

~ Time Skip ~

After All Might explained the sports festival a bit more, the married couple, and their non-biological child Genos, went home to sleep.

The next day, after class was dismissed, the students in 1-a and their temporary teachers noticed something different about today.

"U-Um, why the heck are you all here?!" Ochaco asked the crowd of students standing in front of their classroom door.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked as he stiffly raised his hand.

Mineta nervously stood beside Midoriya, "Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!!" He shouted with a shaky fist in the air.

Saitama soon got hungry and grabbed his wife's hand. He began walking towards the door with Genos and Katsuki following behind them.

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots." Katsuki rudely answered. "He is correct, we are the class that survived a real villain attack after all." Genos responded as he glanced at Bakugo with a mutual nod.

"Let's hope he doesn't explode anybody." Midoriya whispered anxiously.

The married couple, along with Katsuki and Genos, stopped in front of the crowd, "Hell, at least now you know what a future pro looks like." Bakugo stated with a scowl aimed at the annoyingly nosy students as he and Genos now stood in front of Saitama and Alexis almost protectively.

Alexis scoffed and smacked the back of Katsuki's head, "Language. And don't be mean." She calmly ordered as Saitama's stomach growled getting the disciple's attention this time.