1. Y/N the jerk

"Y/N!! Y/N!!"

Y/N's eyes flickered open, he raised his head up to see his teacher waking him up mid lesson. "Hmm sorry Miss."
"A sorry isn't enough young man, Detention after school."
"Tsk, What's even the use of detention if I'll just sit around doing nothing!"
Y/N said back. The teacher though angered ignored him.
Y/N rubbed his eyes and looked down at his note book.
'Life's just great, I'm already being antagonized by teachers left and right for just asking questions.' He thought to himself.
Y/N looked around the class trying to find a way to distract himself from the never-ending torture Japanese history was. His eyes went out to the grounds outside the class room.
'Hm I've been here for a while but.. I never joined a club, I wonder what this school offers.'
The bell rang and Y/N immediately got up and went out to the halls. "Finally." He sighed as he walked down the halls over to the end of the hallways to get a drink from the vending machine. He input 1000 yen and got a orange soda pop.
"Haaa, Oranges the best thing to eat in any season." He said as if he was in film and popped the can open. He took a sip, refreshing himself. "Ahhhhhhhhh, Life is better now."
He said in a state of euphoria. He walked down the hallways, unbothered about his surroundings.
"OOOOIIIIIIII!!!"
Y/N fell out of his euphoric state as he heard the yell of a boy and felt the presence of a vechicle right next to him. He took a step back and saw a white bike pass by along with a flashy red one. "EY! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT! ARE YOU BLIND?!" Y/N yelled to the pupils on those bikes. "Can't you see this is a bike path?!" One of the boys said, getting off of their red bike, their hair and eyes matched along with the bike, they were also wearing the jersey of Sohoku's bicycle club. "I'm so sorry!!" The boy on the white bike yelled running over and helping Y/N up. "Wait.. aren't you-" Y/N paused as he looked at the boy, he wore round framed glasses and black hair. Y/N let out a chuckle.
Y/N stood infront of the boy just smiling, 'Seriously? That nerds here?' Y/N thought to himself. "Yes, my name's Onod-"
"Yeah I don't care. Why don't you shoo away, Onoda Sakamichi."
"OI DON-"
"Relax red head, I'm not attacking your fragile ego."
"It's Naruko-"
"Whoever, now get outta my way."
Y/N said pushing Naruko away and walking over to the gymnasium.
"What a Jerk!" Naruko growled. Onoda just looked away, wondering how Y/N knew his name? He got back on the white bike. "Naruko, let's go back, Imaizumi is probably waiting for us."
"Tsk sure."
Y/N laughed a bit at meeting the shortie. 'That nerd really had the guts to join a club where he'll just be a sub for 3 years. Pathetic.'
Y/N looked at the club listings and looked for a club he may enjoy.
"Lotta sports stuff here. Basketball maybe?" He said. "Not like it matters will probably a bench player either way." He said planning to give an application tommorow, the last day before the tryouts.

The bell then rang again with its ear piercing and annoying sound.

"Hell with that damn bell!" He yelled walking over to his other class. It was english class, Y/N was from a english background so this wasn't a hard class for him and frankly this class wasn't as bad as the others..
Anyways Y/N fell asleep again-
"Everyone you can go now."
Y/N fluttered his eyes open again and he tiredly picked up his bag and headed out again to his last few classes. He took a turn back to the bike path again, it seemed he accidentally went in a loop. He was looking for his mathematics class but it seemed that he had forgotten. A boy walked by, he had black hair with messy bangs.
"Hey!"
"Yes?" The boy said lookibg at Y/N.
"Where's the maths class?" He asked. The boy pointed at north over to the end of the hallways.
"Ah than-"
"IMAIZUMI!!!!"
The boy and Y/N looked back seeing, Onoda and Naruko again.
"What is it?" The boy asked.
"Kinjou was calling you."
Y/N had encountered himself in another meeting with the two of them again. "Oi!! Why are you here?!" Naruko yelled pointing at Y/N. "Are you friends with that jerk?" Naruko asked Imaizumi.
"What no?"
"Ah isn't it red head and otaku, nice to see you again." Y/N said giving a smug grin.
"I swear i wi-"
"Naruko no-"
Onoda said pulling Naruko back from attacking Y/N.
"Whats the problem here?" Imaizumi asked. "That jerk pushed Onoda and called me dumb!!"
"I didn't call you dumb and the four eyes was the one who was about to run me over!!"
Y/N said closing up with Naruko. "Oi, move back." Imaizumi said quite irritated. "Why is that?" Y/N asked, now trying to fight fire with fire. "Cause I don't want any of us to get in trouble."
"Oh you're trying to play goody two shoes aren't you? Hehe." Y/N said laughing. Imaizumi had enough and went in to takle Y/N down but.
"Shunsuke."
Imaizumi looked behind him now shocked and white in the face like he just got stabbed.
"Kinjou San!"
Imaizumi said stopping right away.
"What th-"
Y/N looked over at confusion as evem Naruko had stopped dead in his tracks.
"A-ah Kinjou san!"
Onoda said.
"Why aren't all of you in class?" Kinjou said in a monotone but threatening. Y/N gulped. "That jerk was the one who stopped us!!"
"What?! I didn't even do anything!"
Y/N replied to Naruko.
"Naruko, Onoda and Imaizumi, go to your classes." The three of them nodded as they walked away Naruko giving a glare to Y/N one last time before leaving, Y/N mocked him too which just made Naruko more angrier.
"And you."
Y/N looked back at kinjou.
"I'm sorry for our first years."
He said again in that intimidating tone.
"Whatever, It's fine I guess." He said as he picked up his bag.
"I was just playin around so no need to be so serious bout this, unlike that Annoying tall dude, I know when I go too far."
Kinjou looked at Y/N going away.
"Surprising you didn't stop when Imaizumi was almost about to injure you there."
Kinjou said as he started walking away as well.
Y/N continued walking and rolled their eyes. "Whatever."

-------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading ♡ and I hope you enjoyed reading this.