11. Gay

(ya know that I would have to make a chapter named gay, not cause I'm gay but totally cause I like men)

"All our at 4980km," Kinjou said as the riders rode as fast as they could, Onoda was falling behind, he wanted to go further and reach Naruko and Imaizumi. Adrenaline ran through his veins. His glasses were fogged up, there was a mist forming on the race path and he couldn't see properly. He just wanted to have a good time but this was so stressful. He sighed as he caught a glimpse of Aoyagi and Teshima ahead. He looked behind him and saw Naruko and Imaizumi behind him. He was surprised. He decided to go ahead and catch up with Teshima and Aoyagi. "H-how did he.. get here!" Teshima yelled out as he panted. Aoyagi stayed silent ad started slowing down. Naruko and Imaizumi caught up as well surprised and happy for Onoda. Onoda was in relief, he finally caught up, but it looked like rain was about to start so he tried his best to finish all his laps as quick as he could. 

"Kinjou ay!" Y/N said calling for Kinjou. "Yeah Y/N?" he asked. Y/N pointed at the mist "look at who's here!" A boy with glasses as foggy as the mist around it arrived. "HAH I WON THE BET, JIN SAN!" Y/N said. "Not yet, little man, there are more kilometers to go!" Jin said not willing to lose his money. Onoda made it first, getting to 4990km now. He sat still on his bike for a sec, he cleaned his glasses real quick. "Great job Sakamichi!!" Naruko yelled as he slapped Onoda's back. "HA- haha thanks Naruko kun." Onoda gasped at the sudden aggressive pat on the back. Teshima and Aoyagi made it last and not stopping went flying. Onoda, Naruko, and Imaizumi prepared back up again and set off, riding off just as fast.  

Y/N was intrigued by the team, he knew that they were great riders but he didn't think he would be this interested in these riders. His father used to cycle with him, they'd go to Mount Fuji and look at the road racers from many high schools competing with each other for a chance to gain respect and power. That was until his dad found out a tad more than what Y/N would tell him...

"Y/N!!" Jin yelled, snapping Y/N out of his memories. "WHAT?!" he asked as zooming past him went three figures. could it be? "ALL THE FIRST YEARS HAVE BEEN PICKED!!" Kinjou yelled out as the three figures Onoda, Naruko and Imaizumi relaxed from their high, all of them were smiling. "HELL YEAAHH!!" Naruko yelled out in joy. Onoda laughed along and Imaizumi being the simple person he is just happy. Y/N grinned snarkily at Jin. "YEN PLEASEEE," he said as Tadakoro groaned, taking out his wallet. "Thank you Jin chan~!" Y/N said taking his 500¥ and giggling like a hyena. "you're a bastard just like the others." Tadakoro said laughing and patting his back. "At least most of my predictions are right Jin san," Y/N said grinning. "You got lucky, bastard," Jin said. "Well, all of you did great," Kinjou said showing no signs of emotions. "What he meant is he's proud of all of you," Makishima said trying to reassure everyone. Teshima and Aoyagi went at the back to park their cycles. Tadakoro sighed going after them. Naruko, Imaizumi, and Onoda stayed back congratulating each other. Y/N went over there and congratulated them. "Great.. job." He said nervously. Naruko looked away but replied. "Thanks also.." He stayed silent for a bit almost pouting. "He wants to say he likes the bike designs." Imaizumi finished Naruko's sentence. "Yeah, they're cool, thanks," Naruko said. Y/N smirked. "No problem bro." He said laughing raising his fist up. Naruko was resistant at first but fist-bumped him. "Good to know you're actually cool dudes, not here to murder me." Y/N said laughing. Naruko grinned nudging Y/N "Shut up emo freak." Naruko said. "Hey, my style is perfect." Imaizumi laughed as well. "Thanks again though." Y/N smiled, "No problem, I was gonna do ones just for the third years but I couldn't resist, OH AND..." 

Y/N looked at Onoda. "Congrats shrimp," Y/N said, Onoda was chugging a whole bottle of water down at the moment and became quite embarrassed. "O-oh thanks Y/N!" Y/N smiled at the boy with glasses foggy as hell. 'Why don't both of you go inside, It's gonna start raining any minute soon." Y/N said looking up. "Get your road racers parked in the shade so none of my work is ruined." Y/N said jokingly. "Sure pinhead, "Naruko said one last time before leaving with Imaizumi. "Now Onoda," Y/N said as Onoda got up from his bike. "Yeah Y/N?" Onoda asked. "Could you tell me your favourite thing?" Onoda go nervous from the question but honestly answered. "Love princess.." He mumbled. "The anime right?" Y/N asked just to confirm. "Y-yeah." Y/N smirked and said "Great, I like it too." Onoda looked up at him, "REALLY!!" he questioned in excitement. "Heh yeah, unfortunately, it's too good to skip." He said. "Are you on season two yet??" Onoda asked.

 "Not yet, getting there though, I was way too busy finishing other animes like Koko's Intriguing adventure and stuff." 

"ME TOO! I wish I could spoil it right now, season two is really good."

Both of them talked about this for a while not evening noticing the rain until Makishima called them. "OI, Y/N DON' LET OUR TEAMMATE GET SICK!" Y/N looked up at the rain. "Hehe, SURE MAKI SAN, WE'RE COMIN DON' WORRY!!" Y/N held Onoda's hand. "So shrimp, you wanna help me paint something on for your bike or Nah?" Y/N asked. "A-ah SURE!!" he said happily as they both walked into the building, ready to enjoy some hot food.

--------------------

Y/N jerk but at least he good at predictions.