10. Surprise mother-fucker

The first and second years slept soundly, it looked like nothing could wake them up. "OI MOTHER FUCKERS GET UP!" Y/N yelled out loud, waking up the first years and second years. "Get up, you need to finish all your kilometers so the third years can pick the lineups for this year's inter-high," Y/N said walking away with a bag of bicycles parts. "OI, WHY ARE YOU HERE THIS EARLY!!" Naruko yelled out. Y/N turned his head to Naruko. "I was busy repairing your bikes for the race." Y/N closed the door. Onoda got up rubbing his eyes still tired. "You're now alright, Sakamichi?" Imaizumi asked Onoda. "Yeah, I feel much better now," Onoda replied grinning towards Imaizumi. "Good to know, now let's get changing before that devil comes back," Imaizumi said as he helped Onoda get up to change into their uniforms.

"Hey, Y/N!" Tadakoro yelled after Y/N. "Yeah, Jin san?" he replied, Tadakoro found Y/N repairing everyone's bikes even repainting some. "Why are you coloring on our bikes huh?" He asked looking intimidatingly at Y/N. "Haha, no worries jin san, I'm just repainting some bikes so those who lose don't feel terrible." He said finishing painting on Naruko's bike a flashy fire design with his name inscribed above it. "You're assuming who'll win and lose?" Tadakoro asked out of curiosity. "You can say that." Tadakoro leaned back onto a wall looking at Y/N repairing some broken chains on Kinjou's bike

"Ya know Naruko won't lose. You just gave him an extra reward." He said slightly chuckling. "Why would you believe that? He has the mental strength of an opossum." Y/N said. Tadakoro laughed. "He sure is like an animal but many animals are powerful and like an animal, he can achieve what he puts his mind to."  Y/N was now more and more intrigued by the big guy's wisdom and asked. "What about the others then?" Tadakoro thought for a bit and then answered Y/N's question. "Well Imaizumi is calm, he can control himself well and he has a lot of knowledge on bikes though his arrogant ass can sometimes cause problems paired with Naruko." Y/N nodded looking up at Tadakoro in interest. "Let's see Aoyagi and Teshima." Y/N hadn't heard much about their skills but he has seen them do drafts often with Aoyagi being a sprinter at front. "Aoyagi is a sprinter and he has a good sense of speed, he's the brawns basically. Teshima may not be the strongest on the team but he's smart and with his brains, Aoyagi and Teshima get through a lot of obstacles easily."

'Huh, this guy is pretty smart.' Y/N thought. "Hmm, Well guess I just gave the winners some prizes," Y/N said jokingly. Tadakoro laughed along. "Don't tell Naruko that though he'll probably murder ya," Jin said. "Well, I better get back to finishing these, even if my plans were spoiled." Tadakoro nodded as Y/N go back to customizing. Tadakoro noticed that Onoda's bike wasn't painted with any special things, just a simple pedal change, and repainting. "Say Y/N," Jin said. "Yeah what ya need?" Y/N replied not looking at Jin and continuing to paint the bikes. "Tell me why didn't you paint Sakamichi's bike?" Tadakoro asked. Y/N sighed, "That's cause I think the boy can do better than opossum and bitch with superiority complex, he's shown how strong he is and with a little pushing I know he'll win," Y/N bluntly said. "Now if you excuse me I'll be waiting for Kinjou and Makishima san." Y/N walked away his clothes covered with paint and his hands filthy with oil. "Oh okay then," Jin said. After Y/N walked away Jin wondered why he has such mood swings, but then again Jin shouldn't have asked that in a way where it seemed he was accusing of Y/N having favorites.

"Kinjou san!" At 7 am Kinjou woke up to see Jin and Y/N at the lobby with everyone's bikes ready for start-up. "This is bad, the weather forecast says it's gonna rain today," Y/N says looking at his phone. "No worries, the race will be done hopefully before the rain starts." Kinjou put a hand on Y/N's shoulders reassuring him. "Say Makishima, go check-up on them, and see if they're ready," Tadakoro said. "Finnne." Makishima said unwillingly going in. "Kinjou san, wanna see something?" Y/N asked grinning at Kinjou. Y/N's grins often if not always looked like he's ready for murder and with some red paint on his face this didn't help his case at all so as much as Kinjou wanted to nope out of there, he agreed. "Lemme show you, your bike." Kinjou's flight or fight senses were active now, what has done to his bike that makes Y/N grin like a murder. 

"DOJYAN!!" Y/N cheered as he showed Kinjou his bike with a snake imprinted on to the side of the bike and had written over it "GO GO KINJOU" Kinjou was surprised not only cause of the gift but because his bike wasn't recked. "Wow, looks... Amazing." His voice, as monotone as it is cracked and showed signs of happiness. "Thanks, I'm glad you liked it" Y/N said grinning like the proud narcissist he is. 

After 30 minutes of showing Kinjou all your work. Everyone was now outside, Onoda looked fresher than ever and everyone else seemed ready to race. Before that, though everyone was focused on their bikes, "KINJOU SAN THANKS!" Naruko yelled out looking at the firey design imprinted on his bike. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Imaizumi said in awe, looking at the water imprint with his name on it. "You shouldn't be thanking me," Kinjou said smiling. "Then who?" Naruko asked. "Your manager." Y/N snickered. Naruko and Imaizumi looked in disbelief. "AY, THANKS Y/N THIS LOOKS AMAZING," Teshima yelled over, Aoyagi nodding as well. "How did you paint these so well?" Teshima asked. Y/N walked over to them and started to discuss bikes for a while. While all this was happening Onoda had already set himself up at the starting line waiting for everyone, reminding people that a race was supposed to happen. Y/N walked up the starting line, gesturing Teshima, Aoyagi, and the firsts years up. "Good luck everyone," Makishima said. Y/N was near Onoda so he decided to wish him luck. "Good luck shrimp." Onoda looked at him for a second flustered "A-ah thanks!!" he said nervously. "READY?" Tadakoro yelled out. "HAI!!" the racers said. 

"GOO!!" Y/N yelled as the bikers started off at high speeds. Sugimoto was at the mid-way already and was making sure no one tried to cheat. Y/N  was walking to his destination near the sprint. He caught a glimpse of the riders already. It was Teshima and Aoyagi, both of them were at any equal of 4900 only a few km above the first years and like a gust of wind, they passed Y/N finishing a lap. 'Woah that was amazing!' He thought as the next few riders arriving were of course Naruko and Imaizumi being in the lead, Onoda behind them. As much as Onoda had potential he had very low stamina and this wasn't seeming great

------