7. Y/N's Plan

Tody was the 2nd day of the training camp, for Y/N though it was the second day of his plan to accelerate the first years abilities. Y/N decided to cycle down the road this time, it was a bit hard for him to adjust himself on a road racer after so long but he managed.
He arrived at 6:30am to already find Sugimoto following his side of the plan. He might not have gotten to 1000km yet but he was doing as much as he could. He was at 500km already. The first years were of course surprised by Sugimoto's sudden speed. It seemed that the third years were a bit busy as none of them were at the lobby. Sugimoto just stopped and relaxed, Y/N filled up a bottle of water and gave it to Sugimoto.

"Y/N, The bike is amazing! Thank you so much." Sugimoto said enthusiastically. Y/N smiled.
He saw the furiousness fill Naruko and Imaizumi's eyes as they passed by, They were fired up.
"No problem, seems like my plan is working for The bean and tall dude."
Y/N said as he then saw Onoda, he was really exhausted and tired from what Y/N could tell.
"Say Sugi, is that shrimp trying to catch up to you?"
Y/N asked Sugimoto as he chugged a bottle of water.
"Not really, I think he was chasing after Naruko and Imaizumi- BUT! I think he's also focusing on me!"
Sugimoto exclaimed. Y/N looked at Onoda.
"You go and anger the bean and tall dude, I need to do something."

Y/N said, Sugimoto nodded putting the empty bottle on the sidewalk before cycling off. Y/N approached Onoda.
"Shrimp."
Y/N walked up to the tired boy.
"Y-yeah?"
"Why are ya so tired, that's so out of character for you, especially cause you usually act like a hyper dog."
"Uh, well I woke up at 5am by Sugimoto Changing and stuff."
Y/N scoffed and gave a small chuckle.
"Sorry, about Sugi, I was hoping he would make you first years hyper enough to reach the 5000km mark quickly but it seems like you aren't affected."
Y/N explained. Onoda looked a bit in surprise at Y/N.
"Well I didn-"
"You're attached with That bean and other guy aren't you?"

Y/N bluntly asked leaning over Onoda and putting his hand on his head.
Onoda gulped and said. "Yeah. I want to race with them in the inter high soon."   Y/N laughed audibly, Y/N gave a smug smile to Onoda before giving him a task. "Why don't you first catch up with Sugimoto? Then dream high." Y/N said taunting Onoda, Y/N didn't plan on this but it seemed like Onoda wasn't too worried about Sugimoto and in Y/N's standard wasn't doing great.  "If you wanna catch up with the two of them, then the power of speaking with determination won't do you any good, maybe it would help if you actually started moving." Onoda looked at Y/N who was now towering over Onoda. Onoda for some reason was only mildly unsettled. "I'LL DO MY BEST WITH CATCHING UP WITH THEM!" he yelled nervously. Y/N gave him a glare and then stopped as he went back to the lobby without saying another word. 

Onoda was more confused then scared of what Y/N just did, He knew that Y/N was a jerk but why would he act like that? Onoda took one last breath before he placed his feet back on the pedals and with what energy he could produce, he started pedaling. 

Y/N sat down on the pavement of the racing path and had gotten himself a can of orange soda to enjoy himself while doing his work for the day. He would always feel really happy with drinking sodas and stuff, it made him feel a sort of relief.

 An hour later while Y/N was waiting with a mini freezer of drinks to give the riders, Onoda arrived right before anyone else could, he didn't seem in shape at all. Y/N gave him a bottle of water as he inhaled and exhaled in between drinking. Y/N was quite surprised by how he was able to catch up so much and end up coming before anyone else but by what the others treated him as and how much focus was on him, he wasn't too shocked at how he was able to achieve such a goal.  "Great job, Sakamichi, it seems I underestimated you."

"A lot."  Y/N looked behind him to see where the voice came from and saw Imaizumi and Naruko right behind him. "I know you did something to Sugimoto's bike. He wasn't that fast before!" Y/N rolled his eyes. "How would you know that? He could just have better energy then a few days ago? It could just be a coincidence ." Y/N shrugged and gave a dead face expression, which made Naruko angry of course and he pulled the collar of Y/N's shirt. 

"THAT ISN'T FAIR, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TINKER WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF! ALSO ONODA WORKED SO HARD AND ALL YOU SAID WAS GREAT JOB?"

Y/N groaned. "Sorry for complimenting him and making him able to catch up with you guys. I'm sorry for making Sugimoto faster so that both of you have competition to give you motivation." He said as he stopped Naruko's hand from touching his shirt. Naruko looked at him still mad, Imaizumi just stayed silent while Onoda was tired. "All of you, please just stop." Onoda said as he walked along side his bike to park it. "You'll get us in trouble again."

Y/N stepped back as he allowed the two boys to walk away with their bikes to the parking area. The second years arrived and all exhausted. Teshima and Aoyagi headed in the building and Sugimoto approached Y/N. "Y/N! I was able to lead so many times but somehow Onoda still caught up with me, no matter how much I shifted gears or pedaled." Y/N just gave him a smile and patted him on the back. "You did great Sugimoto senpai." (just saying it cause I don't know a word in English that is the same as 'Senpai' and isn't weird to say in a normal conversation, so yeah, I won't use it anymore than just a sign of showing gratefullness.)  Y/N said, Sugimoto's face went from extremely tired to a huge Grin. "I know! I'll help you anytime you want Y/N!" Y/N laughed. "Sure, sure, I'll tell ya when I need your help. Why don't you go eat something, you deserve it." Y/N said as Sugimoto went away but not before giving Y/N a thumbs up. "I might actually love that guy." Y/N walked over to the building as he was also really hungry and was hoping for some delicious food, like some Sashimi, Onigiri or even simple Ramen would do, he was hungry. He walked down the halls and noticed that the boy's dormitory was being really noisy plus they had the door open so Y/N decided to take a peak into the room

------------------------------------------