3. Manager of the club

The alarm bleeped out its screeching noise for the third time this evening.
Y/N had bags under his eyes. "Uuuuuuuhhhhh I feel terrible!!" Y/N whined.
He turned around reaching his hand to turn off his alarm. Y/N stretched his legs as he got up. He sat there for a moment comprehending the pain and disaster from last night's mess. A pizza box was on the floor, his N64 was still on and his eyes ached. "Huh that's why mom stops me from sleeping at 6am." He said as he walked over to his closet and took out a light blue shirt with royal blue jeans. He yawned again as he walked over to the kitchen, he took out some food his mom left in the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat up. He put in some rice and chicken in the microwave to heat for 5 minute, in the meantime he was able to get out some cleaning supplies. He started by throwing some noticeable garbage in the bin and making his bed. He then got out his mother's vaccum cleaner and started vaccuming the house making sure not to miss a spot. His food was done midway to the vaccum but he didn't really notice the beeping of the microwave over the loud sounds of the vaccum cleaner and his thoughts rushing. He continued dusting his houses tables and smacking the sofa's clean. Finally after 30 minutes of work he remembered that eating existed. "CRAP MY RICE AND CHICKEN!"
He had to heat up again but it wasn't that great as the chicken had became soggy. He ate it unwillingly, as he ate he quickly remebered that today was the last day of submitting an application for the basketball club. "Fuck, oh well, better live with that i guess." He then went back and tried to remeber what other postions may have been open, 'oh yeah that bicycle manger thingie thing was open maybe i could go after that? The only downside is i have to work with lanky, bean and shrimp." He said refering to imaizumi, Naruko and Onoda. After eating it was almost 5pm and so Y/N decided to go outside and try to have some fun, he took the house keys and his phone before heading on out and locking the doors. He looked outside, to see Naruko passing by. 'Huh I never knew he lived here!' He thought as another much taller and bigger man approached behind him. By accident him and Naruko caught eyes.
"OI ITS YOU!!"
Naruko yelled abruptly and pointing at Y/N. Y/N rolled their eyes and replied
"What is it this time Bean?" He asked annoyed.
"Is that one of your friends?" The big man asked. "No old man!" Naruko snapped back.
"Pfft, what a sweet father and son relationship." Y/N said laughing rather more sweetly this time, not aware of their real relationship.
"OI IM NOT THAT GUYS SON!!!"
"AND IM NOT HIS DAD!!" They both yelled back at Y/N. "Okay okay Jesus, what are you then siblings?"
"NO!!"
They replied. "We're just acquaintances." Naruko said glaring at the big man. "Jeez okay. Anyways what's the name of the big guy?" Y/N asked looking at the big guy. "My name's Tadokoro Jin" He recognized that name. "Oh your called the raging bullet train at school right?" Y/N asked. Tadakoro nodded. "Ah nice to meet ya big guy."
"Nice... to meet you too...." Jinpachi replied a bit uncomfortable. "Say.... do you guys live here?"
Both of them shook their heads. "Oh good I was gonna buy a leash and a muzzler for the two of you." He said laughing. Naruko was mad but tadokoro pulled him back. "Well tell that four eyed nerd that I said hello!" He said walking away with a grin of evil.
"That son of a gun, I want to kill him."
Naruko said stompint his foot down in anger before aggressively walking away. Tadakoro sighed and followed along.
Y/N went into the opposite direction of the two and made his way down street.
As he walked along he had stopped by a small market to buy some milk bread as it was his favorite and last night he had finished an entire box of it. He continued back up hill. He ate his milk bread, enjoying himself to some peace and quiet, it was unusually quiet today but Y/N didn't take much notice as he was busy being enchanted by the taste of simple yet delicious bread. But like last time while he was enjoying something, he got put in a state of shock.
"Onoda?!"
Y/N said confused as a bike passed right by him like a car at full speed. The rider was so quick, Y/N couldn't even recognize who it was. All he knew was that the boy was wearing a yellow Sohoku's road racing team jersey.
Y/N was paused for that moment entirely.
"H-Hey!!"
Y/N said after his moment of being dumb founded.
"Be careful where you're going Asshole!!"
The bike rider stopped half way up a hill.
"I'm sorry for that but I need to go." He yelled in a distraught and shaky voice almost like he was out of breath.
"Just watch where you're going." Y/N yelled back as the man on the cycle looked back.
He was right it was Onoda.
"Y/N?"
"What now Shrimp?"
He asked as Onoda put his bike stand on and sat down on the bench on the walk way. Onoda pointed to him to sit down with him. Y/N reluctantly accepted the invite.
Onoda was sweating like a water fall and his breath was shaky. "What the hell happened to ya? Ya look like you just got back from a marathon."
Onoda grinned and replied. "Well its not far off from a marathon. Since we don't have a manger we have to practice hard to up lift the club." Y/N at the mention of Manger remebered the applications for the clubs. "Say shrimp, the manger postion is open right?"
Onoda nodded.
Y/N let out a grunt.
"Fine then, I'll be the manger. Not like I have anything better to do."
Onoda's smile widened as he let out a small "Yes!"
Y/N chuckled and looked at Onoda's bike. "Well first things first, we need to get rid of that city bike of yours."
Onoda looked in surprise.
"W-woah no no! It's fine, I'm fine on this bike!"
"Shut up shrimp and listen to me, if I'm gonna have a postion in this team, I want it to win and your bike won't help anyone."
Onoda looked at Y/N who had already stood up.
"So will you come with me so I can give you a real road racer?"
Onoda went out of his surprised state and nodded with a look of determination on his face.
"Well then shrimp let's go to Kanazaki's shall we?"
He said as he walked along the pavement.
"U-Uh wait up! I'm coming!!" Onoda yelled walking along with his bike to catch up with Y/N.
-------------------------------------------